Lockerz - Site that gives away stuff for free, seems legit!

R

Rob92

Lockerz is a site where you earn points by playing a mini-game once a day by answering the "question of the day" and then use the points to redeem all sorts of items such such as TVs, consoles, games and loads more stuff.

Before you say "stupid scam, nothing is free...", read this quote from the FAQ:

Lockerz said:
3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.
This backs that up, it's not a lie:
http://www.libertymedia.com/interactive-lockerz.aspx

Also, there's loads of videos on YouTube of people unpackaging stuff from them.

I got 27 points just today, and the Xbox 360 games are 100 points each, so in a week or so I should be able to get one of them. I'll soon be able to see confirm whether it's legit, but i'm pretty sure it is anyway.

It's invite-only membership, so if any of you want to join, PM me your e-mail address and i'll send you an invite :)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you get 2 points for every invited person who registers, don't hijack my thread though! :P

Once you get 20 people to sign up who you invited, you become a "Z-List" member and get a free t-shirt plus double points on any future points you get.

7. Will Lockerz ship internationally: Once Lockerz begins selling products this fall, we will ship to many countries outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list).

so do they now? if so...invite me :)

thanks for the invite. 29 ptz.

so for answering the dailies you get 2. are there more games to come?

I've just found out you can't play the game each day, only the once when you join...

They say it's coming back mid-October though, most of the site's features havn't been launched yet - i'm sure there will be more ways to get ptz in the future.

any of you guys got something decent in the redemption 2 days ago? i missed it and did not know that they ship internationally now.

Back
Top Bottom