Live PES 2010!

Sounds like fun.

Well, let me see if it works. Just play and i will tell how the quality is.

Ok, sorry lol today's matches have been a total failure lol. Don't worry, this will work maybe tomorrow. I just set it up about 2 hours ago and i have no idea how to optimise and use streaming equiptment so just gimme some time :)

Does anyone else do this?

I'm sorry I haven't used this before but I'm pretty interested. Since PES 2010 doesn't have the "Spectator Mode" anymore like in PES6. Me and two other friends play online and arrange cups. Would this work if we wanna watch our games? Can I watch them play live? I'd assume you might need a cam to do that right? Please explain.

I'm sorry I haven't used this before but I'm pretty interested. Since PES 2010 doesn't have the "Spectator Mode" anymore like in PES6. Me and two other friends play online and arrange cups. Would this work if we wanna watch our games? Can I watch them play live? I'd assume you might need a cam to do that right? Please explain.

Yes,, you can. Just can't give you a full tutorial because i know just a little more than you lol

Can someone take a look at mine? I'm playing in League mode atm. :)

http://www.livestream.com/rr19

EDIT: Thanks to the guys who connected. As I saw from the comments, it works, so... I'll stream every game I play (if I don't forget xD).

EDIT2: Just tested it with friends and it seems to be lagging badly... :(

Last edited:
What do you mean by saying lagging? It makes the game you're playing lag? or the people who are watching it watch it with a delay? I heard that happens...

Yes, the people who watch said that it was lagging. My game runs almost as smooth as normal, maybe 3-4 fps lower framerate. But don't judge from my experience with this, it's maybe my connection that is causing it (it's good at download and latency/ping stuff, but upload isn't very good). :)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 512 MB

It's not so good but PES 2010 runs perfect. :)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 512 MB

It's not so good but PES 2010 runs perfect. :)

I have almost the same config but 3 GB of RAM and a Nidia 9600 MGT (for notebooks) and runs perfect !

Back
Top Bottom