Little Big Planet 2

Re: Little Big Planet 2 (PS3)

Brilliant! Also it got 10/10 in the latest Official PlayStation Magazine.

LittleBigPlanet 2 will be available on 19th January across Europe and on 21st January in the UK and Ireland, publisher Sony has confirmed.

The PlayStation Blog was also at pains to remind us that a demo for the DIY PlayStation 3 platformer's story mode goes live on PlayStation Network tomorrow which lets you check out a few of the sequel's new playthings, such as the grappling hook and the Sackbots.

And in case you'd forgotten, the Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves spin-off hit PlayStation Network last week too.

Amazing game, amazing production values. A must have. I'm enjoying it a lot, even more than the first one. Playing coop this game is just what it has to be: fun.

And the editor is as good as you are with it.

im yet to coop with anyone yet. ffs. game is bugged online. cant connect or join 9/10 coop games

Oh, I coop with my wife! I only go online with known friends, though.

Some of the levels I've played are beautiful.

The game seemed pretty short to me.

The best thing in LBP is to play the created levels! I remember that i played some amazing levels created by users on LBP1, some of them were better that the levels of the game. Just try playing the top rated levels and check the quality of them.

Also, the fun is to play with another person, the game alone is boring!

I can't understand why people think LBP is a kids game. I personally love it, but whilst I agree LBP2 is a wee bit short and, in my mind, easier than the first LBP (took me far less time to ace every level), its the created levels and multiplayer that keep this going.

Still get a few server problems though, slooooooooowdown :(

Back
Top Bottom