Little Big Adventure

PHCOGL

Championship
18 September 2007
Germany
Dortmund, Bayreuth
Hey guys!

maybe you know the game "Little Big Adventure" (LBA). It's my most favourite game since i was a little boy. Every year i got the lust for playing it again :)

I would like to discuss with you about it... SO IS HERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS LBA?

:))

I played it MANY years ago, one of the first PC games I played actually. Can't remember much about it but it was fun at the time I remember.

Of course, played and finished the first and secondth. Impressive art direction for that time and very interesting story. It can be put together with those oldies masterpieces by lucasarts, some of the sierra's quests and other adventure gems.

If you liked this and you haven't played psychonauts, go play it, it has that oldies smell all over with creativity all around.

Got to say the second was one of the best games i ever played..... sure it wouldnt be as enjoyable now but at the time was absolutely brilliant.

Yup. Remember playing the demo which was on a 3.5" on the front of a magazine back in the day, and then the final game. Was certainly colourful enough.

I still have box games. I loved how you had to switch behaviors (normal, agressive, discreet and atletic).

And nothing beats explosives pinguins :).

Back
Top Bottom