1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

LISTER1970 - beware of this cheat

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by jimlfc6, 1 November 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimlfc6

jimlfc6 Guest

it's a shame that people cant play the game without cheating, but unfortuantly i have came across a 3-0 cheat within 15 games of playing the game. basically what they do is somehow crash your screen then message you telling you they have quit, and rebooted thier computer, you obviously then must reboot your xbox 360 to play another game of pro evo because they have crashed your game, so i did this and got a 3-0 defeat against me, as i said its a shame that some players cant play the game well enough to win properly and fairly, but if you see this gamertag on pro evo dont play him because he will cheat again

i messaged the guy 5 times, and he didnt reply once after he had been granted a 3-0 win

remember the name LISTER1970

2. fevernova

fevernova Non-League

2 August 2003
    its not like that at all it just the clock counts down... and says there still changing there settings... if u wait long enought when they get bored it will say they have quit and won by default... id leave my 360 on a month if i had to so theses cheaters cant win

3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Please use the blacklist thread stickied above. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.