1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

List of all tricks

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Indian, 17 August 2005.

1. Indian

Indian Guest

Hi

dunno if it was posted or not but iam trying to find a list with all the tricks u can do in winning eleven games. special shots, drippling, hints etc. can someone help me find it ? there must be a site which get updated reguarlaly `?

searching now for 2-3 days couldnt find one.

thx
    Indian

2. Fatality

Fatality Gawd like

30 July 2005
    You didnt check the skills thread? theres a site on there with all the tricks + how to do them with a video.

3. jiwa

jiwa The BEautiful Game

31 May 2005
    Malaysia
    Try http://www.pesmoves.com (thats the address I think). But its only updated up to WE8I I think. But has all the basic to advanced moves.

But to really enjoy WE games, there are so many moves that are individual to each person who plays it, and its derived from the combination of all the basic/advanced moves.

There are not many tricks though and most of these aren't mainly gimmicky like the 360 turn, sidestep, dragback.

Can also find moves in forums like these, but they're scattered all over the palce, so you really have to trawl thru.

Cheers mate. :applause:

4. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
  5. dalessandro

dalessandro League 2

8 October 2004

tin, il est sympathique ton guide, mais je n'ai pas le bon codec pour visionner les vidéos et le codec que l'aide en ligne du lecteur windows media m'indique n'est pas un freeware, je suis donc ultimement dégouté
    vois-tu une solution pour que je puisse les visionner ?

6. Indian

Indian Guest

me no french only english, german, hindi, urdu or punjabi :)

7. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    Je vais tenter de trouver une solution, dallesandro.

I'm gonne try to find the right codec for the videos !!

8. kouroux

kouroux I have no imagination

24 July 2005
    Djibouti
    Manchester United
    Telecharge DiVx puis lie les videos qui ne marchaient pas sur windows media ,there should be no more probleme

9. RuiCosta

RuiCosta Non-League

18 October 2003
  10. dalessandro

dalessandro League 2

8 October 2004

merci, kawai

11. dalessandro

dalessandro League 2

8 October 2004

j'ai essayé kouroux, mais ça chie dans la colle !