List of 8 Stadiums from PES 6 Xbox 360

SuicydeSnake said:
that made no sense lol. Can anyone pick out key points from that review?

as far as i could tell it was a positive review, there may be hope yet!

your wish is granted, i translated nearly all:

The debut of Pro Evolution Soccer in next generation was made in Leipzigs Game Covention. It was konamis ace after E3 (and the new Mgs4 trailer showing mechas) though the first impresions weren't as positive as expected. With that beta in our office, and as Juan Porteiro stated then, it looked like a port of the ps2 version with few few additions.
The truth is we ended dissappointed by the level shown of that pes6 beta, but we must be fair and update the changes and imporvements we saw in the final version shown in the European final of PES Ligue in Dublin. We talked about this with a Konami Europe representative and he could only accept their share of guilt at this point and promise that in future years betas with such a low level as the one shown in Leipzig won't be made public.
The Xbox360 version deserves its virtues be mentioned compared to Ps2; apart from the higher resolution, more animations which end in a more fluent movement and detail, stadiums portrayed to the slightest detail which increase a lot it's previous level (now they have various official licenses for europes most emblematic stadiums: Santiago Bernabeu, San Siro, Olympic of Rome or Riazor) and its best improvement since the Beta: from some crappy seatings and populated with moveless audience who remained with their arms uncrossed; we get to the opposite, a large numbre of different 3D models, actions, gestures and banners. With out doubt an atmosphere which makes you breath football.

The pitch, the most outstandig element in the first beta, keeps all its splendor if not more as we saw new and different shapes/forms/conditions, some with zones where the grass had been damaged or even puddles with the rain. All this contributes to give more realism.
After having said wath has improved,we must say there are thigs which didn't imporve in the las weeks and must do so next year. The players clothing and hair need to have movement, not something static that remain constant; and the facial animations, excluding the close-ups at the matchs start which are acceptable, aren't up to the level they should specially in goal celebrations.
Other curiosities we've seen is Adriano as background for menus, without Cesc (although we don't know if it will be modified) and a cleaner interface for the 360 version. It keeps the traditional idea and the same old font konami should get rid off. We could also see the introduction which was made of urban freestyle football performed by a famous english sportsman. In our opinion, such an individualist introduction and without the sense of teamwork or nationality which surrounds its competitions doesn't go with Pro Evolution.
Another detail comparing both versions (Ps2 and X360) is the different criteria used to autoshort the starting Eleven. This allows the CPU too choose the best players available from the roster and make the best eleven according to the tactic used by the player. While in Ps2 the machine chose a midfield with emerson, juninho pernambucano, ronaldinho and kaka; the x360 substituted juninho for gilberto silva and ronaldinho was set as forward instead of adriano leaving his place for robinho.
Talking about rosters, they are fully updated in this version: Diarra, reyes, emerson or Van nistelrooy appear in real madrid; joaquin is in valencia; gudjohnsen, thuram and zambrotta in barcelona; Costinha, aguero and maniche in atletico de madrid (where kezman still remains having been transferred). The kits also are up do date altough we missed some sponsor such as Unicef in barcelonas shirt.
The control in 360 remains as in Ps2 though we paid the price to beeing used to dualshock, it was uncomfortable at start but not due to bad characteristics but instead because we don't usually use this controller. Those who are used to pes5 in the 360 will suffer less to adjust and eventually it won't be a problem.

i'm spanish so if it has errors i'm sorry, but it's as accurate as i can think off.

For me it gives some hope if it's true they really saw riazor, as it would mean it has more than 8 staidums, and also the pic showing the stats edition (http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_...d/IMG2-cw452a667fbdc6f/TV2006100917041300.jpg) which should allow to create new player for the winter transfers.

salu2

Thanks very much for taking the time to translate it manually, I couldn't understand it from a website.

I reckon there's a good chance the game will have enough stadiums for now, with the possibility of more becoming available via XBLM DLC later on. If they are so much better than last gen stadiums with 3D crowds as the article says, they will obviously take much more time to create, especially if they all have to be made from scratch. Even better, they could have another 8 done and ready to go but had to 'draw the line somewhere' for the final product to make it out in time ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The other thing that doesn't make sense, is the fact that Man United are fully licensed and their stadium (arguablly the best in England just now) isn't in it!

Yes that is stupid whats the point of having Man United licensed but not our Stadium?

Is Arsenal's Emirates included or is this another deliberate mistake by Nokami?

DJ

rocco6 said:
your wish is granted, i translated nearly all:

The debut of Pro Evolution Soccer in next generation was made in Leipzigs Game Covention. It was konamis ace after E3 (and the new Mgs4 trailer showing mechas) though the first impresions weren't as positive as expected. With that beta in our office, and as Juan Porteiro stated then, it looked like a port of the ps2 version with few few additions.
The truth is we ended dissappointed by the level shown of that pes6 beta, but we must be fair and update the changes and imporvements we saw in the final version shown in the European final of PES Ligue in Dublin. We talked about this with a Konami Europe representative and he could only accept their share of guilt at this point and promise that in future years betas with such a low level as the one shown in Leipzig won't be made public.
The Xbox360 version deserves its virtues be mentioned compared to Ps2; apart from the higher resolution, more animations which end in a more fluent movement and detail, stadiums portrayed to the slightest detail which increase a lot it's previous level (now they have various official licenses for europes most emblematic stadiums: Santiago Bernabeu, San Siro, Olympic of Rome or Riazor) and its best improvement since the Beta: from some crappy seatings and populated with moveless audience who remained with their arms uncrossed; we get to the opposite, a large numbre of different 3D models, actions, gestures and banners. With out doubt an atmosphere which makes you breath football.

The pitch, the most outstandig element in the first beta, keeps all its splendor if not more as we saw new and different shapes/forms/conditions, some with zones where the grass had been damaged or even puddles with the rain. All this contributes to give more realism.
After having said wath has improved,we must say there are thigs which didn't imporve in the las weeks and must do so next year. The players clothing and hair need to have movement, not something static that remain constant; and the facial animations, excluding the close-ups at the matchs start which are acceptable, aren't up to the level they should specially in goal celebrations.
Other curiosities we've seen is Adriano as background for menus, without Cesc (although we don't know if it will be modified) and a cleaner interface for the 360 version. It keeps the traditional idea and the same old font konami should get rid off. We could also see the introduction which was made of urban freestyle football performed by a famous english sportsman. In our opinion, such an individualist introduction and without the sense of teamwork or nationality which surrounds its competitions doesn't go with Pro Evolution.
Another detail comparing both versions (Ps2 and X360) is the different criteria used to autoshort the starting Eleven. This allows the CPU too choose the best players available from the roster and make the best eleven according to the tactic used by the player. While in Ps2 the machine chose a midfield with emerson, juninho pernambucano, ronaldinho and kaka; the x360 substituted juninho for gilberto silva and ronaldinho was set as forward instead of adriano leaving his place for robinho.
Talking about rosters, they are fully updated in this version: Diarra, reyes, emerson or Van nistelrooy appear in real madrid; joaquin is in valencia; gudjohnsen, thuram and zambrotta in barcelona; Costinha, aguero and maniche in atletico de madrid (where kezman still remains having been transferred). The kits also are up do date altough we missed some sponsor such as Unicef in barcelonas shirt.
The control in 360 remains as in Ps2 though we paid the price to beeing used to dualshock, it was uncomfortable at start but not due to bad characteristics but instead because we don't usually use this controller. Those who are used to pes5 in the 360 will suffer less to adjust and eventually it won't be a problem.

i'm spanish so if it has errors i'm sorry, but it's as accurate as i can think off.

For me it gives some hope if it's true they really saw riazor, as it would mean it has more than 8 staidums, and also the pic showing the stats edition (http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_...d/IMG2-cw452a667fbdc6f/TV2006100917041300.jpg) which should allow to create new player for the winter transfers.

salu2

he don't speak of edit mode... I hope that will be equal to the ps2 versione; i don't want any cut!!! :_:
anyway, thank you very much for the translation ;)

thanx for the translation, especially the stuff about the pitches and animations gets my hopes up again (of having a good game, even without some things that should be in there eg Old Trafford...)

After reading impressions like this I'll think we'll be fine for a while... I just hope we can edit player and team names for starters and do transfers (I don't think layers of sponsors will be possible but who knows...)

El Diego said:
Is it CONFIRMED that there are only 8 stadiums? Is it CONFIRMED that there is no edit mode?

No - so stop flapping.

When i post a news = confirmed news

ME0000742514_2.jpg

Last edited:
only 8 stadiums what on earth is konami doing to us all, this supposed to a next gen console, surely they can add a few more for us all come please some one help

ThomasGOAL said:
Full list of 8 Stadiums from PES 6 Xbox 360

- Stade Louis II (Monaco)
- San Siro (Milan AC/Inter)
- Estadio Olimpico (AS Roma/Lazio)
- Camp Nou (FC Barcelona)
- Santiago Bernabeu (Real Madrid)
- Amsterdam Arena (Ajax)
- El Monumental (River Plate - New one)
- Mix Stadium (Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford - No Team - New one)
only?

Back
Top Bottom