1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

List of 8 Stadiums from PES 6 Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by ThomasGOAL, 7 October 2006.

1. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    Full list of 8 Stadiums from PES 6 Xbox 360

- Stade Louis II (Monaco)
    - San Siro (Milan AC/Inter)
    - Estadio Olimpico (AS Roma/Lazio)
    - Camp Nou (FC Barcelona)
    - Santiago Bernabeu (Real Madrid)
    - Amsterdam Arena (Ajax)
    - El Monumental (River Plate - New one)
    - Mix Stadium (Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford - No Team - New one)

2. Walcott23

Walcott23 Guest

is that all there are

3. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Source? There has to be more than that.

4. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    Hopefully there are more than this! Maybe these are just ones seen on screen shots, confirmed ones

5. twoodster

twoodster League 1

2 September 2005
    There's no real reason for them to cut any stadiums out - there isn't anymore detail on them over the current-gen versions from what I can see.

6. El Diego

El Diego Guest

It's just Thomas 'everything is rubbish apart from Sony' Goal's 'claim'. He doesn't know anymore than we do.

7. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eus├ębio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica
    C'mon put da Luz in! :D

8. Oli

Oli Gooner

1 September 2002
    London
    Arsenal
    This game looks and sounds like an embarrassment. 8 stadiums, no real edit mode, no bundesliga. It's laughable. Cancelled my pre-order. Who cares about gameplay when theres no feeling of REALness at all. Graphics lets face it are a joke for next gen, you cant even play as the german teams (not that I personally really do but still). I'm sick of the Pro Evo rails.

What a joke Konami are

9. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Is it CONFIRMED that there are only 8 stadiums? Is it CONFIRMED that there is no edit mode?

No - so stop flapping.

10. Kiske

Kiske League 2

19 March 2003
    Switzerland
    AS Roma
    Ehm... it's more than a rumour :(

11. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    You have a short memory ---> :-$ s**t *p

12. snksan

snksan Non-League

4 August 2004
    yes it is confirmed. But i don't have the source. You ll see by yourselves

13. STG

STG League 1

1 September 2005
    Actually I seem to remember Seabass saying that all the stadiums needed re-doing for the 360 version (couldn't tell they're redone from what we've seen) but never mentioned a limited amount of them due to it.

14. psimonius

psimonius Guest

Yeah, they've been redone for next-gen apparently. Perhaps the development time for these is so long that they stopped at 8.

Whilst I would like more, its not really a deal breaker for me if there's only 8. So long as they're well represented and the pitchs are good, that's good enough for me. There were plenty of stadiums in PES5 I hated, and we all know which pitch was the worst. Perhaps it was due a culling.

15. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    that mix stadium contains no Old Trafford in it, I'm sure that it was just Konami's developers playing around with Stamford Bridge

16. El Diego

El Diego Guest

IF there are only 8 stadiums I won't lose sleep over it but it proves how lazy Konami are yet again.

ThomasGOAL, let me guess, there is going to be 112 stadiums on the PS3 version? :lol:

(SonyThomas works underground for the gaming industry, she knows everything)

17. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    C'Mon, Surely wont be 8 stadiums. 8 stadiums that we saw in screens. Must be there too much that we didnt see yet.

18. Butters11

Butters11 Conference

29 November 2005
    Australia
    Liverpool
    I'd rather have eight quality next gen stadiums that are clearly distinct from the ps2 version than a whole heap that Konami just rushed to put together that would look dodgy.

Stadiums are nice but not that important to me. IMO as long as they have the licenced teams stadiums that's all I care about. Nah Gameplay actually is the most important thing.

In PES7 I hope Konami get the German League back in the next version. Also more Leagues in general would be nice... I don't get why there is no J-League EA obviously don't have the rights to it.

Last edited: 7 October 2006
  19. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    I think it means 8 stadiums have been seen.. 8 stadiums been on demos and stuff

20. cowden_harley

cowden_harley MOANING PRICK

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    8 qualiy next gen stadiums eh? what screenshots you been looking at.

If this was EA saying only 8 stadiums you would be giving them hell, just shows the double standards around here.

21. psimonius

psimonius Guest

Yeah but the exception is that EA can't win with quality so they go for quantity instead. It's less of a big deal if Konami go for a more low-key approach as they get the gameplay right.

22. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Probably why it's called Evo-web and not Fifa-web, don't you think?:D

Personally I don't really care how many stadiums there are, just that players are updated.

Was there really any need to create a new thread for this topic? Like we haven't got enough......

23. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    Did you smoke marijuana or other things before writing this message. Only 8 stadiums seen on videos and pictures, not official 8 stadiums. And, I can bet with you that PES6 will contain more than 25 stadiums.

24. raul_ole

raul_ole Championship

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    this is only speculations ! PEOPLE,PES FANS this is KONAMI im sure that we will get amazing, the most quality product ! and those all bed things will release false

25. sikersh

sikersh Conference

27 May 2003
    Manchester
    Totally agree.
    Theres all these so called rumours saying "theres only 8 stadiums" "theres no edit mode" have any of us actually played/seen the finished copy, I'm not on about some demo in HMV, I'm talking about the finished product in your hands.

I can almost guarantee there will be an edit mode, Konami have always had the edit mode, so why get rid now? The only thing missing (in my opinion) will be the option to edit stats of each player as theres gonna be over 200 of them!!!

I can't understand why soooo many people are getting upset with 'static' screen-shots of the game too, it looks really fluid when playing. Which is the important part. Look at it this way, FIFA 07 looked nice in static shots, but when you actually come to play it it looks like the dogs dinner!

Si

26. cowden_harley

cowden_harley MOANING PRICK

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    No no thanks, dont want any of that stuff. Im just going on what Thomas Goal has said.

27. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    8 stadiums would be a disgrace if the rumours are true. I wish people would stop making excuses for Konami. This is the next-gen era which means games should be getting bigger, not smaller. To reduce the stadium number from 35 to 8 is just pure laziness, especially as from what i've seen the 360 stadiums look EXACTLY the same as the PS2 ones.

However, this is still rumour, but i'm not confident we'll see more than 8 in the final game.

28. F1GG13

F1GG13 Non-League

6 August 2005
    u ppl need to stop crying about all this rumour shit...jus wait for the final Version then cry if anythings wrong!!!!!!

29. Aragorn

Aragorn Non-League

6 August 2003
    Siena, Italy

blah blah blah, please stop this. Speak of what is officially confirmed

30. EamoVersion1

EamoVersion1 Non-League

25 June 2005
    Meh, they are only stadiums, big woop!!