1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Linesmen / Referees Asst

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by fozziebear39, 27 October 2006.

1. fozziebear39

fozziebear39 Non-League

16 May 2003
    St Helens
    Hi

I have seen the merry flag wavers in the XBOX 360 version, but I can't see them on the full pitch as I play with the PC version. They have close up animations as per PES5 but dont see them running up and down the touch line.

I do appreciate that this is the least of our problems with the PC version :) but it does look more promising than the 360 version!

2. iop

iop Guest

I don't think you see the linesmen during gameplay in PES6 (PC). I haven't seen 'em anyway. I'm not too bothered to be honest though, it can be a bit of a distraction anyway at times.

3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    It's 360 only.