"line" defense

Could swear that this thread started out as a question about line defense vs normal defence. lol What happened. :)

mattster12 said:
This is the last I'm gonna say on this stupid argument.

Classic D seen as you said people who the say the game doesn't cheat are wrong that refers to me so like I said don't tell me I'm wrong. As for the super cancel it works for me and I doubt you've even tried it or you wouldn't have said what you did. It's a load of bollocks saying the cpu uses it to cheat. It does exactly the same thing when playing multiplayer FFS! So who's cheating then? If you lot wanna carry on arguing about something that doesn't happen then go on and waste your time. As for me I'll just carry on enjoying the game and I won't start crying everytime I lose a game. Honestly some people are proper sad, the game doesn't cheat me but I suppose if your shit it cheats all the time!

The fact that you cannot see what so many other people have independently reported over various PES and WE forums suggests more about you than the game.

It's a piece of computer code, not real life, and many of us can see quite clearly the "dirty tricks" that the programmers have used to create the impression of artificial intelligence. You cannot see it, which is good for you.....ignorance is bliss.

mattster12 said:
This is the last I'm gonna say on this stupid argument.

Classic D seen as you said people who the say the game doesn't cheat are wrong that refers to me so like I said don't tell me I'm wrong. As for the super cancel it works for me and I doubt you've even tried it or you wouldn't have said what you did. It's a load of bollocks saying the cpu uses it to cheat. It does exactly the same thing when playing multiplayer FFS! So who's cheating then? If you lot wanna carry on arguing about something that doesn't happen then go on and waste your time. As for me I'll just carry on enjoying the game and I won't start crying everytime I lose a game. Honestly some people are proper sad, the game doesn't cheat me but I suppose if your shit it cheats all the time!
I have no recollection of the incident I described ever happening in multiplayer. The super-cancel is a completely useless in that situation, I have no idea why you are blabbering on about it at all. The fact you're now saying people who think the game cheats are more than likely just shit at it shows your lack of knowledge on this subject. For someone who's "shit" at the game, I've been playing the series since the first ISS Pro arrived in 1997. The cheating btw, isn't a patch on some of the previous versions where AI players 'ice-skated' into position, turning 180° off a full-speed run with no turning circle, for example.

It's there.

After some time playing against the computer it becomes easy to understand how it plays. After doing that (in every game of the series) I rarely concede a goal and win every game by 2 or 3 goals difference at least. So, no the computer doesn´t scores when it wants to IMHO, cuz I don´t even let it come near my goal area. Peace.

goide said:
After some time playing against the computer it becomes easy to understand how it plays. After doing that (in every game of the series) I rarely concede a goal and win every game by 2 or 3 goals difference at least. So, no the computer doesn´t scores when it wants to IMHO, cuz I don´t even let it come near my goal area. Peace.
yes, i totally agree :D

goide is totally right, but another thing you guys neglect to mention is the use of high mentality players. These are the star players when the game is tied or you are behind. A player with a mentality of 80+ can perform very well when a goal is needed, and I have made spectacular goals with mentality 90+ players in the last 15mins of the game.

Some of you should switch to a more defensive formation to protect your lead, and swap a OMF (or CF) for a DMF and man mark their high mentality players.

I have seperate formations for when i have the lead and when i am falling behind. Sometimes spreading the field and passing around can lead so some big openings :)

Back
Top Bottom