90' Claudio Cacapa (Olympique Lyon)

Metz 0-0 Strasbourg

Nice 1-1 Nantes
6' Mamadou Bagayoko (Nice)
46' Emerse Fae (Nantes)

Rennes 3-2 Olympique Marseille
1' Mamadou Niang (Olympique Marseille)
8' John Utaka (Rennes)
31' Sabri Lamouchi (Olympique Marseille)
39' Alexander Frei (Rennes)
54' Kim Källström (Rennes)

Sochaux 0-0 Lille

Last edited:
Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Official New Thread" 2005/2006

psg and tryoes was a fine game of football compared to the premeiship games today

boskovic really played well and well taken goals for both teams

cisse wot a dummy

Hey Professor Nutmeg i watched french foot on TV5....and it a good show....obviously i can't understand what they are saying but i can pick out little things from their speech....but the football does the talking.

Also mangaed to stay up and watch the Troyes vs. PSG match....good game....that Dellet guy looks like a good player.

Wolmisted said:
Lens 7-0 Auxerre
11' Honorato (Auxerre)
13' Olivier Thomert (Auxerre)
39' Olivier Thomert (Auxerre)
56' Daniel Cousin (Auxerre)
67' Jussié (Auxerre)
72' Johan Delmont (Auxerre)
74' Jussié (Auxerre)
Auxerre scored 7 own goals? :lol:

Stringer Bell said:
Hey Professor Nutmeg i watched french foot on TV5....and it a good show....obviously i can't understand what they are saying but i can pick out little things from their speech....but the football does the talking.

Yeah, the highlights are pretty good. It's not just the goals, but missed chances etc.

Incredible Marseille in InterToto cup !!! OM crash out Deportivo 5 - 1 !!
Lens and Monaco go to UEFA cup too

O.Marseille : 5 (Ribery 5', Meité 65', Niang 78', 89', Oruma 91')
Deportivo C. : 1 (Andrade 8')

the 2 faces of Marseille :D

great victory, i knew marseille would win but the question was if they would reach the uefa cup.they did, congrats marseille!

Yes, incredible victory !!!
But Marseille was lucky on the forth first goals...
Whatever, UEFA cup, we come !
And Marseille will win much money with UEFA cup ;) Hope some interesting transferts now ;)

11.gif

AS Monaco 8 - 3 Deportivo La Coruña ( Nov. 5, 2003 )
Deportivo La Coruña 0 - 5 AS Monaco ( Dec. 8, 2004 )
Marseille 5 - 1 Deportivo La Coruña ( Aug. 24, 2005 )

^_^

ThomasGOAL said:
O.Marseille : 5 (Ribery 5', Meité 65', Niang 78', 89', Oruma 91')
Deportivo C. : 1 (Andrade 8')
The 4th goal of Olympique Marseille was scored by Andrés Mendoza.

Great news for Ligue 1 !!!!!

Fred (Belo Horizonte) ---> OLympique Lyonnais !!!! :applause:
12M € - just need medical test
Fred actual best scorer in Brazilian league with 40 goals in 43 games :)

ThomasGOAL said:
Great news for Ligue 1 !!!!!

Fred (Belo Horizonte) ---> OLympique Lyonnais !!!! :applause:
12M € - just need medical test
Fred actual best scorer in Brazilian league with 40 goals in 43 games :)
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred is fucking amazing!!! the guy's finishing actual finishing.. he'll put ball wherever he wants is second to none.

Damn Wiltord or Govou will be gettin some bench time ;) hahaa.. but i dont care if this is what it takes to make Lyon even bigger and French football even more recognizable throughoutworld then so be It!!!

Long live Ligue 1!!!!!!!!! lol there I am again sounding like a French guy. :mrgreen: but i'm not i'm just a huge Ligue 1 fan.

Stringer Bell said:
What nationality is Oruma French or Nigerian?

Ain't seen him play for Nigeria before.

he is pure nigerian he scored for nigeria vs paraguay in the 1998 world cup in france

Re: Ligue 1 Orange & French Clubs "Official New Thread" 2005/2006

Hello fellas just thought i would read through this thread as im doing apperances for all the French league for PLF new Data patch, my knowledge of the French league is very poor, living in England its difficult to find Coverage, apart from on Euro goals.

So im gonna be going off pics off the official sites/Getty images, anybody know of any other good sites for up to date french league player pics, because i like my apperances to be spot on and up to date, and then hopefully it will make the league a lot more enjoable for you guys to play in game.

Lyon Stars In Plane Horror

Lyon's multi-million pound stars were left fearing for their lives on Sunday when their plane malfunctioned on the way back from Auxerre.

Having gone top of the League with a 2-0 win in Burgundy, Gérard Houllier and his players will have been feeling pleased with their day’s work as they made their way home on a private jet.

But as the plane landed at Lyon-Bron airport at one o’clock on Sunday night, disaster almost struck.

One of the tyres burst on impact with the runway, causing the plane to leap back into the air before completing a haphazard landing.

With smoke pouring out from the undercarriage, Lyon players were seen sprinting down the stairway in a state of panic as the emergency services arrived on the scene.

A passenger confirmed that certain players were screaming: “We’re going to crash! We’re going to crash!” before the plane came to a halt.

Sidney Govou appeared to panic more than most, while Juninho Pernambucano sat silently and started to pray. Govou was reportedly running in circles in a state of panic - and not because his agent is reportedly lining up a move for him to Tottenham Hotspur.

The plane was still stuck on the tarmac on Monday, though the airline company Airlinair insisted that it would soon be flying again.

“The Lyon players were a bit shaken up because of the problems with the undercarriage,” commented Airlinair’s managing director Lionel Guérin.

Sidney Govou appeared to panic more than most, while Juninho Pernambucano sat silently and started to pray. Govou was reportedly running in circles in a state of panic - and not because his agent is reportedly lining up a move for him to Tottenham Hotspur.
:lol:

Looking forward to see Fred play, they say he's more like Adriano ? or what i heard is wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom