Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Official New Thread" 2005/2006

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D Santos scores good.. Sochaux deserves it...
Did Zairi play/? thought it doesn't matter i'll watch highlights show on tuesday so i'll knwo everythin about other 7 matches i couldnt watch or at least the important bits ;)

Last edited:

77' Marseille [3 - 0] Lazio (Ita)
60' [1 - 0] Niang
62' [2 - 0] A. Mendoza
65' [3 - 0] F. Ribery

lol wtf. 3 in 5' :D

Yes OM crash Lazio 3 - 0 !!

and Lens beat VfL Wolfsburg 4 - 0 !!

A. DINDANE (42e)
S. KEITA (48e)
I. JEMAA (89e, 90e)

ThomasGOAL said:
Yes OM crash Lazio 3 - 0 !!

and Lens beat VfL Wolfsburg 4 - 0 !!

A. DINDANE (42e)
S. KEITA (48e)
I. JEMAA (89e, 90e)
:D :applause:

Yes glad to see them diong well.

I saw highlights of Marseille vs. Lazio match and was hoping and kinda expectin OM to qualify.

Good goals by Niang, Mendoza and Ribery put them in their place! :)

Well... Bordeaux PSG and Nantes... well they have been awful last season, and here they are... btw, nice win by Nice.

Yeah to be honest I'd contribute a LOT more to this thread with thoughts and news and stuff if I see more interst in it.. but seeing as how it's kinda dead sometimes and even after a weekend full of matches.. I keep some inside or talk about it with friends.

But yeah those 3 teams with 2 out of 2 wins now.

Also I was ONE match away from winning $3500 :(
I predicted 8 out of 10 right and this time the winner was with most right 9/10 .. and won $3400 or something.

That Toulouse game screwed me as well as Monaco game.. but I was kinda sure Toulouse would grab 2nd victory but Nice surprised them.

Anyways i'll try again next week and hopefully win something then ;)

I watched France Foot on TV5 Europe last. It went over the weeks action in detail, with good highlights. Some good action, particularly the Ajaccio - Lille game which ended 3-3.

hi mate

what times that on ? They've moved the Sky channels rnd a bit now havent they - a bit confusing.

C4's roundup is 7am on sat not sundays now, which isnt too bad. I'm expecteing DW to have its regular friday Bundesliga slot again - around 6pm i think it was last year (in english too)

db

Yeah i saw a build up to the Bundesliga program last week on DW. That must be the one.
That France Foot prog was on at 8pm i think. It was pretty good. Of course Eurogoals began yesterday too :)
Hadn't noticed any channels moving around though :-s

Eurogoals is a bit annoying actually, only showing about 4 of the German games. I remember a few years back they had the Turkish league too, but am assuming this yr it'll probably be the same as last with the odd Greek game thrown in.

I think Setanta Sports may be showing Ligie on on Sat afternoon (4ish) but need to check that out. I still havent bought Prem+ yet and wonder if this would be a good alternative, although I think it's a bit more expensive.

db

Great game tonight !!

Olympique de Marseille :1 (Taiwo 7')
Olympique Lyonnais : 1 (Carew 35')

LE CLASSEMENT :

1. Paris-SG, 9 (6)
2. Auxerre, 7 (3)
3. Lyon, 7 (2)
4. Nantes, 6 (3)
5. Bordeaux, 6 (2)
6. Lens, 6 (1)
7. Monaco, 6 (0)
8. AC Ajaccio, 5 (2)
9. Saint-Etienne, 5 (2)
10. Troyes, 5 (1)
11. Le Mans, 4 (3)
12. Nice, 4 (1)
13. Lille, 4 (0)
14. Sochaux, 3 (-1)
15. Toulouse, 3 (-3)
16. Strasbourg, 1 (-2)
17. Marseille, 1 (-4)
18. Metz, 1 (-5)
19. Nancy, 0 (-3)
20. Rennes, 0 (-8)

PS: denirobob, i love your avatar :)

superb stuff marseille vs lyon

marseille are really giving it everything superb front play from ribery mendoza and niang.

ist so amazing how carew is enjoying a fantastic strike rate 6 goals in four games

lol

i hope the second half gets better

ahhh lucy pinder rite deniro bob?

Can't believe Le Mans... they have to go back to L2
Rennes squad is awful... Don't think Nantes and Bordeaux will be on top for long.

8pm Sunday evening with Monsieur Jérôme Papin.

jpapin_02.jpg

:)

Yeah the website is great with its matchday maps, good use of menus and general information etc

Last edited:

Pauleta scores his two first goal of the season, i hope he will continue, and not let Carew be the top scorer of "la ligue", and i'm affraid by the idea that Owen can go to Lyon... two top scorer in Lyon team will make them definitely the number one squad in France and maybe a Champions League finalist this year in "le stade de France"...

we can notice that Monaco has 2 victory as visitors, the way Monaco plays is not briliant but they wins.... like Paris :D

PSG are in really good form at the moment.

Also PN what channel is TV5......is it on Sky?

Also that is a really nice site with all that pyrotechnicics and everything :D

Last edited:

What happened to Rennes???
With (almost) the same players they ended 4th or 5th last season???
I kind of like this team with Isaakson,Frei, Kallstrom, Monterrubio and now Utaka...strange...

gerd said:
I kind of like this team with Isaakson,Frei, Kallstrom, Monterrubio and now Utaka...strange...

Don't forget Maoulida and Sorlin go to AS Monaco ;)

gerd said:
It's a bad patch they're going through. It's not like they'll end up fighting relegation.. it's just bad form that everyone goes through unfortunately for them it's right at start of season and that's why many will doubt Lazlo Boloni now and he'll come under pressure due to his own past success.

But the squad is still good and although they lost likes of Maulida, they brought in an even better play in form of Utaka while managing to hold on to key players like :

Monterubbio
Frei
Isaksson
Kallstrom

and with Jacquest Faty and players like Gourcuff coming through.. I don't think they'll do worse than top 11 or so unless they get stupid and sack coach at short time of having bad results or something.

P.s. Here's a Vahirua freekick I scored with Nice against Auxurre in WE9 last night ;). Check it out Thomas :D
http://rapidshare.de/files/4032117/Vahirua_fk.mpg.html

"Too many users downloading right now. Please try again later..."

Thats what it says for me lol.

I hope Rennes don't get relegated since a player of Utaka calabire shouldn't be in a relegation battle.

EDIT: Nice goal PLF :applause:

Last edited:

Hehe I watch Bordeaux vs. Monaco today and yeah I'd defintely stay up if I had to but for me it's at 11:00 am so it's perfect.. I wake up watch first half of Pool match then switch over to French footie ;)

Not most exciting match today, Bordeaux got a goal from Cheyrou where he fired in a low freekick and wall jumped so goalie didn't expect it. Not the prettiest goal but i'm sure that 3 points will mean a lot ;)

@thanks, it is nice FK :D

Few score :

Rennes 3 - 2 Marseille
Lens 7 - 0 Auxerre :shock:
Lyon 1 - 0 Nancy
Bordeaux 1 - 0 Monaco

Lens score 7 goals without Dindane, Lyon score by Caçapa at the 93' minutes and Marseille lose again with a good game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom