Lie to me

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
Anybody see this new series on Sky One?

Watched the first episode and thought it was ace. Can never get into these American series but this one seems like its got me.

I enjoyed the first episode, haven't watched the 2nd one yet.

The whole truth thing reminds me of Psych and The Mentalist.

Think this was discussed in the general TV show thread? Good show, watched all except the series finale, to stop it going stale they have
added an FBI agent to the team so now they have an "excuse" to be crime solvers, a la CSI rather than simply interviewing suspects.

Think this was discussed in the general TV show thread? Good show, watched all except the series finale, to stop it going stale they have
added an FBI agent to the team so now they have an "excuse" to be crime solvers, a la CSI rather than simply interviewing suspects.

Thought they would have to do something, I think it would have been better from what I've seen if he was teaching a larger team and not in it as much, a bit like CSI the original used to be... The fact I can't get past the fact I always found Roth a tosser may stop me watching this though..

I'm enjoying it, the end of the last episode was interesting, looking forward to the next one.

Im still watching it still liking it very much too...I can see they're starting to get the characters more involved now so we can delve a little more into their lives

Back
Top Bottom