1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Licence for PES5???

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by dodas, 3 September 2005.

1. dodas

dodas Non-League

1 September 2005
    Slovakia
    what do you think about this http://www.consolewars.de/news/newsdisplay.php?idx=8963 ???

Last edited: 3 September 2005
  2. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    No one knows what the final licences are yet. But it's good to see Chelsea and Arsenal.

3. Ruudaldo

Ruudaldo Guest

i hope wot is sez is true

4. dalessandro

dalessandro League 2

8 October 2004
    I hope licenced kits will be 2005/2006 ones and that line-ups will be absolutely correct !!
    But if the game is released on the 9th of september like it's said on another thread, I don't think they'll be correct ones, such a shame !!!

5. Kirilos_rbw

Kirilos_rbw СSKA MOSCOW FAN

23 January 2005
    CSKA Moscow in PES 5?! :)

6. russellclow

russellclow Conference

23 September 2004
    I have direct contact with Konami - as I work in the games industry.

As Far as I have been told (contacted Steve Merrit, PR Rep for Konami, about 3 weeks ago) Arsenal, Chelsea and a few other european teams (not Premiership teams) are licenced in PES5.

Whether Consolewars.de has information that we don't, Id stick with what Steve said. However he did mention that they are working on the licences, and the only reason why Premiership hasn't been licenced fully is because Electronic Arts have the full rights to them, and are hoggin them.

I can email Steve again tomorrow if you guys want and find out the latest to see whether consolewars.de are right or just hopeful ;)

7. Bingham67

Bingham67 Champions League

17 July 2005
    yes please would be much appreciated thanks :)

8. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Why wouldn't PES5 have 05/06 kits? it had it for PES4

9. dalessandro

dalessandro League 2

8 October 2004
    I wondered myself that cos on the preview version that french magazines had on august we could see FC porto with 2004/2005 kits rather than 2005/2006.
    and since FC porto wasn't licenced in PES4, I wondered why they didn't directly put FC porto's 2005/2006 kit,

but I suppose they will change it to 2005/2006 like other kits, else I'd be very frustated !

10. oussimoes

oussimoes Banned

16 April 2004
    i hate the facking ea i hate them i hope that all the ea workers get cancer or something like that

11. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Awesome post!

12. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    You utter nonce, oussimoes :lol:

13. spy13

spy13 Guest

hi people!!could u know if panathinaikos is licenced in pes5??all pes fun in greece want panathinaikos olympiakos and aek licenced,we know that our championship isnot the best but for 4 years we are the europe championships..so i believe they would see us in konami.thanx

14. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Probably not, and AEK aren't even in the game anymore.

15. Futten

Futten Non-League

25 July 2003
    Man United should be licenced...

16. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    Fake, This list it's from the first rumour about WE9 licences in May or Juin from a Japan forum, believe me.

17. Miro

Miro Banned

10 September 2003
    The Game released on the 9th of september ?
    You mean PES5 ?
    Thats nonsense.

18. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    The reason why they probably had pictures of 04/05 kits is because of WE9, just got screenshots from WE9 and said it was PES5 but I think it will have 05/06 kits, if it didn't it would just be dumb.. very dumb..

19. oussimoes

oussimoes Banned

16 April 2004
    eey russellclow email steve i want to know if there are new licenses otherwise i don´t buy pes 5

20. djdoc

djdoc Guest

How many more license threads are there going to be?

DJ

21. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Game is NOT going to be released on the 9th of september! It will be released on the 28th October.

DJ

22. benjo

benjo Guest

In France they say 15 October ; can someone confirm please ?

23. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Well I think you will find the European release date for PES5 is 28th October. Play.com and Amazon show this.

DJ

24. tommosa

tommosa Guest

i want every english team to have licences its so gay i hate ea

25. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    I sincerely hope that nobody of your relatives or friends gets cancer...one of my best friends has had cancer and i can tell you you would wish this to your worst enemy.

I sincerely hope you will have the opportunity to do an interesting job for an employer you like and that is generally loved by everybody...if so you will be bloody lucky...
    Is it so hard to put things in perspective...it's only a bloody video game..

Can somebody educate those bloody kids younger than 16...

26. dalessandro

dalessandro League 2

8 October 2004

nope, this kid seems to be already wasted !!

27. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    is it just me or do WE9 and PES5 have a few differences in the team rosters
    eg. WE9 - 3/4 south american teams, PES - introduction of other licenced euro teams

o yeh regarding the kits, I think PES5 will have all new kits despite WE9 having a few of the older kits (eg. WE8 - 2003/04 Kits, PES4 - 2004/05 Kits)

28. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Tricky from PESFan says they have 05/06 kits for Spain and Holland, I'm not sure about Italy.

29. turr

turr Conference

1 October 2004

rumoors................ 8) the sud america club is................Extra.................understand? :D