Level-Of-Detail (LOD) Mixer

juce, now that you've sussed out turning the weather back on, would it be difficult to have the other random weather options or is it a non starter?

after stadium server is finished, i'll give this a try, but i'm not very optimistic about it, 'cause these new weather options require new code to be inserted into the executable, and i'm not sure how this is gonna work on Xbox... We'll see. All i can promise is that i'll try. But realistically... have you thought about buying a PC maybe? ;)

i've got one, but i like the fact that i can lay on my bed with a wireless pad and play on my big tv, not to mention having a very modded xbox. I work on a pc all day (it would drive me nuts).

Hey juce, since i reported the match with rain, i've never seen any since. Have you managed to take a look yet cos my PES5 plants could really do with a good shower.

i can't understand why nobody else is bothered about this prob. surely i'm not the only person who plays PES5 on the xbox.

how often does it rain for you? I've only seen adverse weather conditions once and it was good. never mind. bring on pes6.

it sounds like you have been blessed with good fortune, fair play to ya.

Juce, how did you make lod mixer, cos i fancy taking a look myself.

for pc, i just used a debugger to see what's happening and when (softice or ollydbg. actually the later is even handier, 'cause it doesn't halt the entire system). then used a hex editor (hiew) to compare PC executable and XBox executables to find the corresponding sections of code in default.xbe. The whole DLL loading and runtime mods stuff on Xbox - that's would probably require a some sort of XBox simulator... me thinks.

I tell you what i think i'll leave it to you. By the time i learned how to use the software PES7 will be out. So i will wait and see if you have any success.

yes, unfortunately that's the downside of all this editing... it has such a short lifespan - less than a year usually. That's why i'm really not looking forward to pes6 or pes7. i think my editing work stops with pes5/we9/we9lek

could you have another crack at lod before your editing work ends? cos it looks like it could be the last in the series on the xbox and not got the funds right now to get a 360, so i need to get the most out of PES5.

Can someone please put up a new download link for Lodmixer 1.8a other than Rapidshare as the Savefile download has timed out.
Any help much appreciated :)

I doubt someone have it :(

Im sure Argentina94 has it.

This is what he writes in the description for the KDF World mod:

"WE8.exe fixed with lodmixer by Juce and we8time patch"

I can ask him, but he is not often online here.

Back
Top Bottom