1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Level 6 with Super patch 3?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Nordino, 25 May 2006.

1. Nordino

Nordino Guest

Hi.

I am an active online player who have played nearly 700 matches online with the normal PES version. But as the World Cup is approaching I have now installed SP3, because I want to get the World Cup feeling and get "closer" to the teams I don't really know much about.

The thing is that difficulty level 6 is gone. I think level 5 is too easy as I've gone to the final with Togo without letting in any goals. 6 is much harder IMO. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Is it a patch / OF out there that gives the opportunity to chose level 6?

Thanks in advance

2. gavsta

gavsta Non-League

13 May 2005
    i would imagin that you would have to unlock the level 6 star or get the option file with it already unlocked

3. Nordino

Nordino Guest

Do you know where I can find it?

4. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Download PESFan Editor 5.08 and unlock the option file with that..easy.