Lego: Indiana Jones (360 / PS3 / Wii)

Re: Lego: Indiana Jones

watched a video review and it looks poo so im not gonna bother :))

My order has been dispatched this morning :DANCE:

I have to say its not a bad game

Its a nice change from the norm anyway

Good game and I think I enjoy the puzzles more than Star Wars, but the constant respawning of the bad guys is pissing me off when I'm trying to explorer the level.

The humour on this game is fucking brilliant, actual laughing out during the cut-scenes, marvellous!

Last edited by a moderator:

Woo yeah, Lego Indy is class! :DD Played it co-op with CW last night and we did the first 2 levels, it's really good! The puzzles keep you thinking and though we've had nothing too challenging thus far, they are getting harder! Will be playing more tonight! :DD

They get harder mate :LOL: Me and my mate were stuck for a good while on a few parts... for a kids game, sometimes the puzzles can be pretty hard ...

Or maybe we're just thick :(

Better than Battlefield, at least you have to think instead of mindlessly shooting everywhere, and even when you hit someone 500 times they still don't die ;))

Think?!?!?!

If you call jumping on a rope at the same time thinking i would hate to see you do a crossword :LOL:

Coopz is slagging off Lego Indiana because he couldn't solve the first puzzle I reckon.

He couldn't find where to start the first story ;))

Boring

next :))

Think?!?!?!

If you call jumping on a rope at the same time thinking i would hate to see you do a crossword :LOL:
Achievement.aspx

;))

Im sorry that Lego don't keep my attention these days :))

I cant wait for the new Mechano game though

Gonna be playing more Lego Indy today, woo yeah! :DANCE:

It really is a brilliant little game, and that's exactly what it should be, a game. When playing FIFA/Euro and the likes, you get caught up in how realistic it should all be and how many errors there are. It's so refreshing to play a game like Lego and just enjoy it for what it is - sitting in front of your Xbox and having a laugh :)).

I'm playing it on DS and I'm happy with this version. I liked the SW trilogy and this is a 100% clone but a very good clone :).

Gonna be playing more Lego Indy today, woo yeah! :DANCE:

It really is a brilliant little game, and that's exactly what it should be, a game. When playing FIFA/Euro and the likes, you get caught up in how realistic it should all be and how many errors there are. It's so refreshing to play a game like Lego and just enjoy it for what it is - sitting in front of your Xbox and having a laugh :)).

Its a good job I bought it aint it ;))

It really is a quality game. There are just so many good things and small touches that make you smile and occasionally laugh. When Indy sees a snake in game is one, those who have played it will know what I am on about and those who haven't played it wont :anx:

If you still laugh at cartoons you will like this game

if you dont, like me you wont that's how put this game into perspective

Its a good change from the norm though ill give it that

If you still laugh at cartoons you will like this game

if you dont, like me you wont that's how put this game into perspective

Its a good change from the norm though ill give it that
I don't really like cartoons, but I love this game :)).

I've got this on PSP, and I have to say I abso-fucking-loutely love it!! I've never played a LEGO game before, mainly because I aren't a big fan of Star Wars really, but this is just so fun. I love the humor in it, the cutscenes are brill, the graphics are really good for PSP too. There's also a lot to do outside of the story too which is always a great bonus, though I haven't finished the stories yet. Totally worth getting on whatever format, I'm addicted. :)

REALLY shoddy bug in this. Spent half an hour trying to hit this one switch and it just wouldn't activate (mine kart level), restarted the level and it worked first time! :censor:

You know that's weird Dags, on chapter 5 on the first story going through the "door" to the next bit it totally froze up my PSP, reset it and it worked fine... odd. Only problem I've ever had on it.

Back
Top Bottom