Lego: Indiana Jones (360 / PS3 / Wii)

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
Video:
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/27/lego-indiana-jones-announced/

Traveler's Tales' Lego Batman may be bricking our consoles this fall, but it looks like Indiana Jones will be whipping us into shape in the summer of 2008 (YOU CALL HIM DR. JONES, DOLL!!). Lego Indiana Jones will chronicle the famous archaeologist across all three movies in the franchise. No platforms are announced yet, but all we can say is if we aren't getting Simon Belmont's whip on the Wii, we'll gladly take Dr. Jones'.

LucasArts also points out that they remain hard at work on their internally developed Indiana Jones video game which takes place a year after The Last Crusade. The story is being overseen by George Lucas, but there is still no word on a release date for that.

Re: Lego: Indiana Jones

Just seen a trailer on play.com and this looks superb :COOL:. It's out on all platforms and is released around June/July! :DD

That looks great too ;))

Not that Agent Shaw is it? Coz you know how much we all laugh at him! :DD

Joe - yes, that's Lego Batman! Also out this year I think?

My thirteen year old nephew laughs at you, seriously.

We all know what a little shit he is though, seriously :DD

Oh and Lego Batman is indeed due in September. Its a great year for all us Lego games fans

Exclusive offer includes:

* Character Studs - When you hit enemies, it yields studs
* Regenerate - Regenerates hearts when your character is injured
* X10 - Ten times stud multiplier

I'd have thought these would be part of the game anyway and not bonuses? Studs were a big part in Lego Star Wars so I can't see them being just a bonus in Lego Indiana?

£29.99 delivered (with these "bonuses") at Game, £28.93 at Asda.

Me and CW will have fun playing this :)). Assuming it is 2 player co-op?

It should be, Star Wars was and that was great in co-op :)

The only Lego game I have played was that football one (Football Mania?) and it was terrible :-pp.

Me and CW will have fun playing this :)). Assuming it is 2 player co-op?

Yeh it will be mate, I am proper looking forward to the game. I loved Lego Star Wars despite the stick I got of you lot on here whenever I played it

Do Game get your copy to you on a Thursday like ShopTo? I've just been looking at Lego Indiana and it says the free delivery is 2 business days?

Game have a £3 off £30 code going (MODGAMER) so I'll probably go through Game and get a reward card I think.

Edit: Ah sod it, I'll go for Game.

Points you'd earn with this purchase: 630 (= £1.58)
Pretty good! And 11% Quidco as well seals it for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

graphics and colours on this are top notch...

my son is playing it now

he has found a bug already, stuck on some spikes which is on a dyling loop, cannot change charactor or move before instantly dying lol

Last edited:

playing co-op with him

nice bonding session on a good game...

nothing wrong with that ladies

There's no equivalent replacement for the Star Wars bounty hunter missions and the online co-op play and two-player arena battles from The Complete Saga have also vanished.

Does seem like TT have gone backwards with Indiana compared to Star Wars :( I'm still grabbing it though, as long as the core gameplay and humour is still as good :)

Does seem like TT have gone backwards with Indiana compared to Star Wars :( I'm still grabbing it though, as long as the core gameplay and humour is still as good :)

graphics and depth of colours are a step up really is one of the nicest looking games i have seen on my hdtv, still has the humour - more puzzles

Local co-op? Any framerate issues? Can you do a mini-review? :)

i am not good with reviews, but i have played all of the lego series with my son..

and i think this one looks more polished, for example complete saga has some screen tearing issues via my hdtv

indiana jones has far less, barely noticed if any, but the colours and graphics are a big improvement over the star wars series, has to be one of the nicest looking games i have played , not noticed any frame rate issues

been playing two player with my son who is 4, and there seems to be alot more puzzles to do but they are not boring and very intuative and very clever - still has the humour in it, and it does feel like the indiana jones story but keeping with the traditional lego series

if your a fan of the lego star wars series then you will like this

my 4 year old son loves it, and i will actually play this with him and i do not play many games so thats a compliment in itself

Just got an email saying my Indiana order is processing, likelihood of it getting shipped today?

03/06/2008 12:08:15 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

i am not good with reviews, but i have played all of the lego series with my son..

and i think this one looks more polished, for example complete saga has some screen tearing issues via my hdtv

indiana jones has far less, barely noticed if any, but the colours and graphics are a big improvement over the star wars series, has to be one of the nicest looking games i have played , not noticed any frame rate issues

been playing two player with my son who is 4, and there seems to be alot more puzzles to do but they are not boring and very intuative and very clever - still has the humour in it, and it does feel like the indiana jones story but keeping with the traditional lego series

if your a fan of the lego star wars series then you will like this

my 4 year old son loves it, and i will actually play this with him and i do not play many games so thats a compliment in itself

Hold on i dont care about that all i wanna know is..........

Is the theme tune in it??????????

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom