league mod

torca

Non-League
28 October 2007
Sisak,Croatia
I'm playing PES 2010 as Tottenham in League&Cup mode.Now im at 19 week and i want to register a new player to my team.So i went edit mode then i registered german goalkeeper ''Wiese'' to my team then i saved options,but when i go back my league i can't see Wiese in my squad.I always do the same in pes series and it works but PES 2010 it doesn't,do you guys know how to solve this problem ? I don't like Master League.I just want to trade some players in League&Cup mode by using ''Edit''section.If it won't work i'll be disappointed.(Sorry for my English,it isn't good enough.)

Just realised that if you are playing a League (normal league not master league or BAL) that any transfers you make in edit mode don't carry over to your saved game.

This is pretty shoddy because this worked on PES2009.

Come January you will want your teams to reflect any real-life transfers which is going to limit the longevity of League mode if these transfers don't update to the game.

Who will want to play more than a season or two until it becomes frustrating and boring that you cant change your squad?Please help

Just for the record, as far as I'm aware, you have never been able to add players via the edit mode once a ML or BAL has started. It prevents you cheating.
I don't think he referred to BaL or ML.. He said that it was possible just in "normal" league mode :P

Back
Top Bottom