Late Night Confessions With Christopher Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats happening here today?

Happy happy happy house, happy house happy house, Happy happy happy house, happy happy house

ha this is all funny and even more ironic, cause placebo was all telling me to get off my high horse about pirating music, but now he is on his high horse about dermot, hahaahahahahah :)

Fucking brilliant, glad it's been bumped as it's cheered me up aswell! Dermot & Joost's comedy internet (and who knows where else?) pairing beats most real-life comedy partnerships. It's just a shame it gets taken seriously.

God, how times have changed here. I prefer the Evo-Web of '06 to the one of '08, but hope for a better '09.

Fucking brilliant, glad it's been bumped as it's cheered me up aswell! Dermot & Joost's comedy internet (and who knows where else?) pairing beats most real-life comedy partnerships. It's just a shame it gets taken seriously.

God, how times have changed here. I prefer the Evo-Web of '06 to the one of '08, but hope for a better '09.

Sadly its the same engine just different player models

oh wait where am I

Exactly - I found it funny the first time and find it funny again :DD

There was no maliciousness intended.

I know but I didn't realise that others would post in it too

Well I just had a mouthwatering conversation with CW, that wasn't the reason for the watery mouth though, I have a slight problem I'd rather not get into right now. you can really sense the tension in the room here. What it was like in Chris's room God knows, it was probably a breeze for him, but you can tell here he's a different man since Mart called a meeting of the Evo Web superpowers by conference call and publicly sacked CW as lead admin for absolutely no reason whatsoever

Dermot says:
Chris
Dermot says:
Ah yes Chris, you must have had me blocked from 2003
Dermot says:
How are you?
CW says:
i am alright ta

Dermot says:
I just had a few questions, seeing as its been 2 years, 7 months and 13 days since we talked
CW says:
it has been a while

Dermot says:
Well now things are different, you are no longer an admin, it has left thousands of us followers gutted, can you describe in one word how you felt when you first found out? But don't use gutted
CW says:
in one word? that makes it tough

Dermot says:
thats 4 words Chris
CW says:
ok, how about "fucked off"

Dermot says:
we're getting there, all we are looking for is one word here
CW says:
ooh, got one
CW says:
Surprised

Dermot says:
that just sent chills down my spine, anyways, moving on, I've been speaking with mart since and he sounded like perhaps he regretted making this move, have you spoken to him since?
CW says:
not at all no

Dermot says:
the exact same thing happened between Lennon and mcCartney happened after The Beatles broke up you know that?
CW says:
i did not know that no

Dermot says:
they didn't speak for years, then Lennon ended up getting shot, that made things even more difficult to talk, lets hope the similarities end there. We wouldn't want you getting shot. having said that, is Warton a dangerous place?
CW says:
it is at night, if u wander the streets alone there is a possibility of rape

Dermot says:
Christ, that's pretty intense, sounds like jaygrims kinda place. Well, anyways, we must all look to the future, I know you don't fear the dark lonely streets of Warton. The future for you, even though you got bollocked is Evo Web, where do you see Evo Web in 10 years?
CW says:
thats hard to say. Should the PES series continue its downturn I cant see Pro Evo sites lasting in the long term

Dermot says:
Okay we're going to a rapid fire series of questions now where again you have to answer with one word, I don't want you to feel like you are at the doctors or anything here or in the psych ward, but it is a bit of a mental test
Dermot says:
favorite color
CW says:
green

Dermot says:
favorite animal
CW says:
dog

Dermot says:
favorite car
CW says:
pass

Dermot says:
favorite car, one word
Dermot says:
come on chris
Dermot says:
think for gods sake man
CW says:
beetle
CW says:
the old style

Dermot says:
favorite movie
Dermot says:
dont ask what if its 2 words
CW says:
favourite one word movie?!
CW says:
Scream

Dermot says:
that's not your favorite movie though is it?
CW says:
i do like scream actually

Dermot says:
favorite Evo Web member thruthfully (one word)
Dermot says:
starts with a D
CW says:
derek

Dermot says:
okay, yes, first good answer of the night, derek is one of the coolest on there. anyways, enough of the tomfoolery, on a more serious note do you have any words for the victims of the latest hurricane victims in New Orleans?
CW says:
Try and find higher ground, u will be safe there

Dermot says:
Are all 4 of your grandparents still alive?
CW says:
Nope, none of them are

Dermot says:
Hurricane victims any of them?
CW says:
not as far as i am aware

Dermot says:
Did any of them fight in any of the wars?
CW says:
i would have thought so

Dermot says:
so in other words you don't know, I mean your grandad could have been a bugle player or a RAF fighter pilot blitzkreiging over Berlin and you wouldn't have a clue correct?
CW says:
yeh, i aint got a scooby

Dermot says:
you certainly are an interesting man Mr Wright, like a cow standing in the field eating some grass, you just need to stop for a while and take it all in. Why do you think people take such a keen interest in you?
CW says:
I wasn't aware that anyone was too concerned til you dragged that thread back up and people carried on posting
CW says:
tho they were mostly slagging u off

Dermot says:
You completely don't get it, there's at least 3 people out there with a keen interest, yeah I'll admit, at the start it was a rocky road, but look at the fruits that have grown in our friendship since then, we're like best mates me and you now
CW says:
the fact i havent spoken to u in years says different

Dermot says:
spoken in the physical sense, but I feel the kinetic pulses through the waves of the Atlantic Chris, admit it now, there's been a time in that 2 years where you stopped and thought "I wonder how that Dermot guy is getting on in NY" no?
CW says:
i knew u were still alive and not dead as u were posting on evo

Dermot says:
If I had died would you have sent a card?
CW says:
i will be honest, probably not

Dermot says:
that's a bit harsh
CW says:
well u asked for honesty

Dermot says:
Whatever about honesty I was looking for a card really
Dermot says:
You could have sent a card Chris
CW says:
what would be the point, u wouldnt have got it

CW says:
would i have addressed it to dead dermot, NY?

Dermot says:
simple, start a thread on Evo, there's scores of people on there who knows where I live
Dermot says:
when I say scores about 2 or 3
CW says:
yeh i am sure there are

Dermot says:
lets say i had died and you had decided to spend 60p on a card, what would you have said, bear in mind I was knocked down by a bus here
CW says:
"We will miss you, had that bus missed you I would have saved 60p"

:LOL::LOL: Again, a joy to read. Whoever you interview, Dermot, it will almost certainly be a scream. But I'm glad it's CW, due to the glowing chemistry there.

:lmao: Dermot is definately the best interviewer around, fact.

Dermot says:
lets say i had died and you had decided to spend 60p on a card, what would you have said, bear in mind I was knocked down by a bus here
CW says:
"We will miss you, had that bus missed you I would have saved 60p"

:lmao: Superb answer, CW!

Dermot says:
you certainly are an interesting man Mr Wright, like a cow standing in the field eating some grass, you just need to stop for a while and take it all in. Why do you think people take such a keen interest in you?

That bit is hilarious, Dermot you are brilliant. :lmao:

Dermot you should start a new "interview" thread like one you did ages ago and interview Mr Grim :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom