Last time you scored an overhead kick ?

I've seen no overhead kicks either.. I recently made a volley in the air with Adriano but I think it's all about timing. Hitting the :square: button on the perfect moment gives you wonderful goals.

I scored a beautiful overhead kick with Shevchenko from 12 yards out and it was past Buffon. It’s the greatest goal that I’ve scored, even better than the goal that I scored from my own half. The technique was as good as it can possibly be. This was about 4 or 5 months ago.

I've scored three since WE6:

1. (WE6) Henry, playing with French NT -- true overhead kick which deflected off the head of a Nigerian defender. The keeper completely dove in the wrong direction. Classic.

2. (WE6) Henry again. This time deflects off the shoulder of a Irish defender.

3. (WE7) Zidane during master league.

Scissors are pretty common. But haven't scored with a true overhead since WE7.

how about never?

in total ive had maybe 5 overhead kicks but never on targt... usually miskicks..

id rather see the recoba/c.ronaldo move .. the cross legged shot/cross .. it looks awesoem .

The last one I scored was on ISS Pro something or other on the PS1. The second to last version released before PES1 I think. It went in off the post and looked all slap dapper.

Damn, that was a long time ago, the last one I saw attempted was on PES4 on the PS2, from outside the box it was curling towards the goal but bunced right next to the post and hit the side netting.

Bah, I've scored plenty of scissor kicks though.

press these buttons consecutively during a game to do a overhead kick:
1. press start
2. press up once
3. press O once
:D

mR_Lukawa said:
press these buttons consecutively during a game to do a overhead kick:
1. press start
2. press up once
3. press O once
:D

What??? That's the biggest load of BS i've read so far. Don't mean to diss you, but press START???

I've scored 3/4 max in all the time I've ever been playing the game, which is since ISS Pro/WE3 in 1997! :shock:

Have to say, I haven't even seen it attempted in WE8LE, not even once.

The only reason that you we dont see the overhead kick is that everyone just keeps playing with a certian stragety over and over again, that way you will never do it you must change the style of play and fool around a bit to try and get it, thanks Filthydany for the tip, it works:)

Shevchenko 7 said:
In WE8, I haven't seen anyone yet !!

1 Out of 10, Really it's better this way, when is the last time you saw an overhead kick in real life ?

Me last week, Italy u-21, I dunno what's his name, but he done it :)

So have you not played 10 matches yet then??? Because if you had you would have seen one wouldnt you?

Back
Top Bottom