Last Screen short From Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Im thinking more and more about just keeping my dusty old PS2 to playing Winning Eleven 10 and not bothering with this. Especially if it turns out to be not so good overall and if FIFA 07 on the 360 turns out to be ok.

DJ

i dont think these are 360 screens, usually all the 360 screens are wide screen and these are not. Maybe they are the PC screens...

Anyway this game is going to be good just because its 16/9, i'll love watching all the field while playing.

PC Screens.... but mate if you look they are the same as the 360 shots just not wide screen, They even have the Canon Sponsorship like the 360 videos show.

DJ

They are 360 but they must've been cropped. Either that or played on 4:3 ratio TV.

Can I just point out AGAIN that these are shots from the beta which is a couple of months old now. Konami have even stated that they will be working on the graphics between the Leipzig show and PES6's release. I would expect at least a slight improvement by then.

The crowds aren't animated in those screens, look carefully, they are all stood with arms out in the airplane stance :)

it looks good i fink!! fifa players r all the same build n height so i fink thts poor!!

long live PES

Back
Top Bottom