1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Last minute PES 5 surprises

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by yesimissyou, 11 October 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yesimissyou

yesimissyou Non-League

2 November 2004
    Does anybody know if this is it, or will there be some last minute surprises in PES 5? Can't help it but I still have that infamous (PSM2) quote in my head of some PR guy over in Germany about including a really popular national team with an official licence in this years game... And now only days before the official European release it's real quiet in Konami's corner. Even the official PES site isn't up and running yet.

2. Puschkin

Puschkin League 2

30 July 2005
    Krapina, Croatia
    Real Madrid, Dinamo ZG
    I have the game for two weeks, haven`t found nothing like that yet. Who would it thought, that in Croatia we can buy games faster than you European guys :)

3. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    how can u have the game nw? tut tut ilegal downloading eh? surely the game aint out yet mate so u got it using "other" methods, tut tut nt good

4. russellclow

russellclow Conference

23 September 2004
    Im getting the game in for a Review (I work for an online gaming site) from Konami within the week. I'll let you know if there's any sneaky extra's - the version I am getting is the final retail version so if there's anything extra it'll be on there.

5. Tykjen

Tykjen Conference

7 November 2001
    Norway
    Tromsø IL, Aston Villa
    the version thats out atm, for previews, or the one that the Croatian has, is BETA.

Last edited: 11 October 2005
  6. Puschkin

Puschkin League 2

30 July 2005
    Krapina, Croatia
    Real Madrid, Dinamo ZG
    hehe, noup, I`ve got the full retail version without downloading or anything like that...

7. Tykjen

Tykjen Conference

7 November 2001
    Norway
    Tromsø IL, Aston Villa
    hehe stop lying..its not getting you anywhere.

8. Puschkin

Puschkin League 2

30 July 2005
    Krapina, Croatia
    Real Madrid, Dinamo ZG
    I am not lying. I did not download the game. I bought it. Where and why, it`s my problem. It`s full retail version, with all the transfers, balls, players, kits etc.

9. Tykjen

Tykjen Conference

7 November 2001
    Norway
    Tromsø IL, Aston Villa
    Your pants are on fire.

10. kevano22

kevano22 TDWFYU

2 August 2003
    he probably was the one who paid £75 on ebay for a patched we9 haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.