1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Laptop & PES2009

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by cadburyho, 9 June 2009.

1. cadburyho

cadburyho League 1

5 March 2005
    Owing to my job requirement, I have to travel often. I'm beginning to miss playing my PES2009. I am thinking of buying a laptop with the following specs:-
    Processor
    Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6400 (2GHz)
    Operating system
    Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic*
    Memory
    2GB Dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM
    Monitor
    15.6” HD Display with TrueLife™
    Hard Drive
    250GB* Hard Drive
    Optical Drive
    DVD Burner*
    Graphic Card
    Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD

This is budget laptop, Dell Inspiron comes with an option to upgade the graphic card to Ati Radeon HD4330 at a special price.I am not sure whether the above spec can run PES2009. Can someone please advise.

Thank You.

2. ChrisP123

ChrisP123 Non-League

15 January 2009
    I play PES2009 on a 2GB Vista laptop with an ATI x1600 graphics card although I have to drop the resolution. The only worry on the specs you've provided will be the fact that the graphics are integrated.

If you look at http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html then my card is at pos 87 with a 3DMark 06 score of 1821 and your card is at pos 126 with a 3DMark 06 score of 803.

My view is that it won't cope,

Cheers,

Chris

3. cadburyho

cadburyho League 1

5 March 2005
    thank Chris, looks like I have to get a better one.

4. shakz_orange

shakz_orange Bootpack Maker

22 December 2005
    Malaysia
    Manchester United
    Dell XPS laptop is the best for gaming trust me =)

5. JxXx

JxXx League 2

10 March 2007
    hmm.for the graphics wise.i think it would be abit difficult to cope with the game

6. dk01

dk01 Non-League

4 August 2007
    I got the hp pavillion dv5-1110 em entertainment series. And may i say it plays sick on it.

It's not around anymore, but the dv5-1213ea is an excellent replacement, and graphically, and processor wise - its even better...

7. Energia

Energia Premiership

22 December 2003
    SANTECH N48 (CLEVO M860TU or CLEVO M860ETU)

you can choose it with core 2 duo intel cpu and also with quad mobile cpu

and you can choose between Nvidia 9800m GTS or Nvidia GTX 260m GPU

Last edited: 29 July 2009
  8. uksix

uksix Also known as jcsix

29 October 2007
    England
    Manchester United
    Also if i were you, id get XP, incase ou have PES6, since PES6 runs choppy on Vista.