Laptop & PES2009

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
Owing to my job requirement, I have to travel often. I'm beginning to miss playing my PES2009. I am thinking of buying a laptop with the following specs:-
Processor
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6400 (2GHz)
Operating system
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic*
Memory
2GB Dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM
Monitor
15.6” HD Display with TrueLife™
Hard Drive
250GB* Hard Drive
Optical Drive
DVD Burner*
Graphic Card
Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD

This is budget laptop, Dell Inspiron comes with an option to upgade the graphic card to Ati Radeon HD4330 at a special price.I am not sure whether the above spec can run PES2009. Can someone please advise.

Thank You.

I play PES2009 on a 2GB Vista laptop with an ATI x1600 graphics card although I have to drop the resolution. The only worry on the specs you've provided will be the fact that the graphics are integrated.

If you look at http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html then my card is at pos 87 with a 3DMark 06 score of 1821 and your card is at pos 126 with a 3DMark 06 score of 803.

My view is that it won't cope,

Cheers,

Chris

hmm.for the graphics wise.i think it would be abit difficult to cope with the game

I got the hp pavillion dv5-1110 em entertainment series. And may i say it plays sick on it.

It's not around anymore, but the dv5-1213ea is an excellent replacement, and graphically, and processor wise - its even better...

SANTECH N48 (CLEVO M860TU or CLEVO M860ETU)

you can choose it with core 2 duo intel cpu and also with quad mobile cpu

and you can choose between Nvidia 9800m GTS or Nvidia GTX 260m GPU

Last edited:
Also if i were you, id get XP, incase ou have PES6, since PES6 runs choppy on Vista.

Back
Top Bottom