LAMPARD V GERRARD

chelsea_fan said:
man get the f out of here..small talk?!..its a matter of opinion...who the f are u, compared to the World footballer of the year Ronaldinho, praised runner-up Lampard..wanted him to join Barca...i dont see him praising Gerrard...

youare a chelsea fan it's normal, but if everybody voted for gerrard, there is a reason maybe...

everyones allowed to have an opinion....

although I would say that both Gerrard and Lampard have been catalysts for their teams success, Liverpool would be worse off without Gerrard than Chelsea would be without Lampard

I hate this debate because it really shows you how short minded footy fans are Frank Lampard is consistant year in year out and therefore goes unnoticed.
Gerrard the last 3 years has had Liverpool fans calling for his head on 606 and Talksport (FACT) when he goes through his mid season poor performances which see any chance of Liverpool winning the league gone with too many draws to weaker sides etc.
Then come a cup final he will score a wonder goal like last year just before the world cup and everyones like get rid of Lampard, Gerrards the best midfielder in the world.
I support either team but clearly see the facts year after year.

embraceuk1 said:
I hate this debate because it really shows you how short minded footy fans are Frank Lampard is consistant year in year out and therefore goes unnoticed.
Gerrard the last 3 years has had Liverpool fans calling for his head on 606 and Talksport (FACT) when he goes through his mid season poor performances which see any chance of Liverpool winning the league gone with too many draws to weaker sides etc.
Then come a cup final he will score a wonder goal like last year just before the world cup and everyones like get rid of Lampard, Gerrards the best midfielder in the world.
I support either team but clearly see the facts year after year.

Talk sport provides a lot of idiots to the masses. For the last two years I've heard some of the most ridicules football related statements its unbelievable FACT

Gerrard is better than Lampard, it is pretty easy to see IMO. I would much rather see Gerrard as an attacking midfielder in my team than Lampard as I think he brings more, has more ability to score, puts more fear in a defender and is a better player to watch. Now they are both great players but I think Gerrard does bring more to the table. Im sure if any big team had the choice of one or the other you would see a lot of clubs pick Gerrard.

This shouldn't even be an issue. It's the same as asking which is better out of Deco or Tiago. One is world class, the other one is good and consistent.

Of course Gerrard is way better, that's an easy choice for anybody apart from Chelsea fans...

Last edited:
I'd say Gerrard is better. Give him the team that's behind Lampard and I'd think it would show, plus he could cope with having different roles better than Lamps could.

tiktiktiktik said:
Have to agree with chelsea_fan about the consistentcy between lampard and gerrard. Lampard is pretty solid in all the games he plays, although again he doesnt actually do much in them, he is consistent at standing about and hitting shots off of defenders. But can anyone see lampard going round the pitch carrying his team when they are not performing?

They would struggle to carry him...literally.

Fucking fat fuck.

This is one question that I will not be answering!! :lol:

Fat Fwank because of his world-class deflected shots and remember he came second to Ronaldinho. Gerrard who?

Gerrard would be much better for tough opposition, I'd choose Frank against the Andorra's. Mourhinho has Frank molded into the perfectly regimented, controlled OMF. If you drew out his attributes ala WE the only one that would be above Gerrard would be his stamina, which is impressive. However, you know exactly what you'll get from him, game in game out. Gerrard occasionally picks up a red or other rash actions.

Also, what's up with Gerrard diving lately?

beachryan said:
Gerrard occasionally picks up a red or other rash actions.

QUOTE]

He only gets the red cards when Livershit are playing teams with rich players. It gives him 10 minutes to steal their stuff :lol:

round where i live its a mixture some people prefer lampard and some prefer gerrard so i done this to see what the rest of the world thought was better

Back
Top Bottom