Lack of Fouls problem: let's mail-bomb Konami!

TakeshiRG

Championship
4 November 2015
Hi mates, instead of the same old ridicoulous controversial game features, and THANKS TO THE EDITERS, i think that this year's gameplay could be considered very nice.
But the lack of fouls is a frustrating 2-years step-back ... because in Pes 2017 i had very fun time 'cause a realistic numbers of free kicks and penalty, and now this "come back to 2016" brings me to suicide.
What do you think about a Massive Mail Bombing to Konami, reporting the Fouls Lack as a BUG, and asking them to FIX THE PROBLEM with the next Updated Exe?

I think we all could open an Inquiry here:
https://www.konami.com/wepes/2018/ask/2018/eu/en/pc/

Choose all your details in the menu :Region, Language, Platform (PS Xbox or Pc) and write them.

It could be very good if we can write them the same message EVERY DAY:

"Playing against CPU in every competition, every level and every kind of game, the Referee doesn't whistle any foul. That's unreal and ridicoulous. We paid for a football game, not to be fooled, so fix the problem suddenly!"

Let's bomb them guys!

Last edited:
Guys, today is a new day.
I really hope that this time we will join forces.

Let's write to Konami at this link:
https://www.konami.com/wepes/2018/ask/2018/eu/en/pc/

"Playing against the CPU at any Level Competition and Mode, there are NO FOULS IN GAME!!!
It's a gameplay problem, you have to review the 1on1 and tackles system, it's a problem that in 2017 seemed to be partially fixed (only partially).

Although it's a "simple video game", it's ridiculous this situation: Pes is a competitive game ONLY THANK TO THE MODDERS, and EDITERS ARE THE ONLY REASON why We prefere it to FIFA, because they do miracles every year making it more customizable.
While Modders SPIT BLOOD FREE to make this game better, you Konami, CREATE ALWAYS NEW DIFFICULTIES TO EDIT DHE GAME ... that's so ridicoulous... ... that's pure MASOCHISM ..."

Just my thoughts on this, may be we ought to have a think about HOW MANY fouls we want in game.( Say 8 to 10 just for example ).
If Konami can get it wrong at zero, then they can also go completely the opposite way and stick 25 in.
I am sure way back in the mists of time we had issues with too many fouls and definitely too many offsides.
PES 5 / 6 I think it was.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t...x-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=GiPzWfWtBZLZ8Aev3K7ABA

I think on pes 3, 4, 5 or 6 (It was after a summer international competition) konami decide to go with alot of fouls due to the competition having a lot of stoppages for fouls. This led to free kicks for brushing up against someone. I remember they came out the next year and explained their reasoning which wouldn't happen now. There was also a game in the last gen that their was a red in most matches. I think their reasoning goes higher than numbers but more the reason for the fouls occurring. This could have been evident by the fouls in the derbys compared to normal matches last year. They may link the chance of a player committing a foul to a stat or something. This could be already in the game or a system they disable due to it not working correctly. Also the name of the thread maybe needs to be worded differently

90+ hours on master league and i have yet to get a penalty and had a total of 1 free kick in shooting range(which i missed by a mile lol).

I've played

125 matches in Exhibition Mode
25 matches in Master League

0 penalties received or conceded (so many times the opponent's defenders literally huddled around my player and pushed him down)
14 free-kicks, 13 on target, 0 goals (I have no idea how those guys who make those fancy tutorial videos score in the top corner bla bla, but mine is always saveable no matter even if my accuracy is spot on and strength on the kick is 65-70% of maximum)

I play with Juventus, Pjanic as a free-kick taker with ability of 91; always play in attack with Dybala and Higuain who are 88 and 89 respectively

Back
Top Bottom