1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

KUNG FU HUSTLE!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Vannizzlefashizzal, 1 July 2005.

1. Vannizzlefashizzal

Vannizzlefashizzal TWENTYTIMES!!!!

31 October 2002
    Not sure if a threads been done, but this film is the dogs bollocks!!

As OTT as they come but with the balls to back it up.

You gotta see it!!

Its got some bonafide Martial Arts Legends in it and no matter how many kung fu films (like me) you've seen this still somehow manages to out do them all...

And its kinda funny aswell.....

2. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Shaolin Soccer is better!!! I liked this, but SS is still better imo.

3. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I think both are great.

4. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    This film has eng subs right? Or is it dubbed at the pics?

5. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Its got subtitles. I dont think its ever been dubbed.

6. pk9

pk9 Did you Say BOOTS - Pk

9 January 2004
    in the boots thread
    Lille, de oranje!
    this movie i agree is superb just fantastic all aspects covered(SS was also a beauty, i hope there is more in stock)

7. titeo

titeo Pro Evo 2008

3 January 2005
    USA
    This thread is a bit late isn't it??

Stephen Chow rock!!!!!!!! This movie is very classic if you guys know anything about classic chinese martial arts. Great Parody!!

8. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    The film has only just hit us here in the UK, so we are about on schedule with it ;)

9. danwin

danwin Oak Hard

1 December 2003
    I recommend a double special of Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle whilst stoned out of your mind.

Disclaimer
    Danwin does not condone nor recommend the use of mind altering substances. He finds them immoral, confusing and generally against Jesus

Last edited: 3 July 2005
  10. solid_snake

solid_snake Guest

kind of OT but anyone here ever watched KUNG FAUX? It's great. :D

11. titeo

titeo Pro Evo 2008

3 January 2005
    USA
    Wow, that's crazy. I thought it was shown in Europe/UK before the USA. Apparently we got it first a few months.

PS-I have the DVD :D

12. loz

loz Guest

Its all about the Hustle baby.

I recommend this film to everyone, except maybe people that cant read - and even they MAY enjoy it!!

13. titeo

titeo Pro Evo 2008

3 January 2005
    USA
    Yeah, I'd recommend this movie to everyone too. Hell, I recommend everyone go out and buy all of Stephen Chow's movie. He's just classic comedy. I have nearly all of his films. He is god in China & Asia, and he is working his way to the western regions.

14. mikemcenroe

mikemcenroe Conference

29 April 2002
    not as good as shaolin soccer in my not very important opinion, still good though, though i would have preferred more stephen chow in the film, he's not really the main character

next martial arts film i'm looking forward to is Seven Swords, have a look round the net for the trailer

15. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    I went to see it today and I liked it !!

16. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Over the top and EXTREMELY EXTREMELY camp. Kinda wished I didn't take my dad (big kung fu film fan) to go watch it!

Really funny though and the last half hour made the film. Will watch again actually and has to be one of my fave comedy kungfu flicks along with Iron Monkey

17. metal jason

metal jason Guest

Stephen Chow's old stuffs are more comedy than now, but might be the old stuffs are too local, not all the oversea viewers will get the meaning. But most of his stuffs can make you laugh your ass off.

Im his fans for many years.