Konami's Official response about a 2nd Patch for PES 2008?

gimpymoo

League 2
24 October 2007
Have Konami made any official statements about the availability of a second patch?

Have they acknowledged there are still online/offline performance issues?

Thanks all.

Next patch will be called PES 2009. Until that let´s hope for better online servers... Personally I can´t play against players wich aren´t from my country, Portugal... it´s a shame, because we could do it in PES 5 and PES 6... PES 2008 online mode is bad as PES 4 one.

cant they just remove the 30fps restriction for online, ffs its shite, i av been playin pes6 an it runs fine online, why these dick heads hav messed wiv it fak knows?

There is no 30fps restriction for online play. Its the computers you got that suck.. I've had 30 fps online and that was against a guy with poor computer..

There is no 30fps restriction for online play. Its the computers you got that suck.. I've had 30 fps online and that was against a guy with poor computer..

listen ere young numnuts ed, i hav got a top pc, an its nothin 2 do with the pc anyway u tit, the new patch konami released set the quality setting to low when u go online, therfore restricting the fps to 30, so plz dont talk shite, an try fraps when u play online, u will c ur wrong ;)

Last edited:
listen ere young numnuts ed, i hav got a top pc, an its nothin 2 do with the pc anyway u tit, the new patch konami released set the quality setting to low when u go online, therfore restricting the fps to 30, so plz dont talk shite, an try fraps when u play online, u will c ur wrong ;)

Not if you use Kitserver and force it not to...

You can play at 60fps online. I think if your playing agasint someone on low settings, both get 30fps. I had a few games with a geezur on medium settings and we both played at 60fps. Weird shit :|

No mate.. you can expect a great PES 2009 game :) Seabass fired everyone and hired new guys... pes 2009 is developed on PS3 and game engine will change.. finally after many years. So PES will be back :)

First, many greetings to my beloved Portuguese, in this FANTASTIC/BEAUTIFUL city, Lisboa!

Now, you CAN'T really be sure/accurate for these you talking about. Because the "new" PES will be released in... 11 months from now!
Except if you're a KONAMI employ, so...

basta2.gif

First, many greetings to my beloved Portuguese, in this FANTASTIC/BEAUTIFUL city, Lisboa!

Now, you CAN'T really be sure/accurate for these you talking about. Because the "new" PES will be released in... 11 months from now!
Except if you're a KONAMI employ, so...

Cheers Mate :)

I read all that info in Seabass interview in this website:

http://www.winningelevenblog.com

That guy knows some konami employers, and his info is very accurate mate. PS3 is from japan, konami is from japan, so I will believe in all that info :) btw I like PES 2008, just hate the online mode and goalkeepers.

FIFA's shit too. Always has been.

If you want a good game of football, play your old PES games and wait for something better. I would never buy that crap from EA.

Have you actually played it? It plays a damn good game of footy, more realistic than Pro Evo this year (and this is coming from someone who has only ever bought Pro Evo before now and worships the series)

No mate.. you can expect a great PES 2009 game :) Seabass fired everyone and hired new guys... pes 2009 is developed on PS3 and game engine will change.. finally after many years. So PES will be back :)

Seabass is the one who should be fired,he and his apologise:We know we could do better.If they know,why they didn't make it then,For years same old crap.They made PES 5 awsome,but then bum.They went to bottom.

Seabass is the one who should be fired,he and his apologise:We know we could do better.If they know,why they didn't make it then,For years same old crap.They made PES 5 awsome,but then bum.They went to bottom.

Have to agree there lol However I still optimistic (even If I shouldn´t)

Boa tarde, amigo! Como e voce, bom? Nunca antes que eu amar um lugar que muito, como eu fiz com Portugal!

Oh very well mate! I´m glad you like Portugal!! Your portuguese is good!

joke that they ain't planning a second patch just yet for the PC. Like the way they sorted out the problems with consoles versions, but ain't really bothered about the pc format now :(

Wish i could at least play online mine have all disconnected after seconds of the match thats if it gets that far. Don't have a problem playing PES6 so what the hells changed wish konami could sort this crap out. Surely they've got the brainpower for that.

Back
Top Bottom