1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

konami is up to something this year!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by johnathan007, 23 September 2006.

1. johnathan007

johnathan007 Non-League

29 December 2004
    who thinks konami is up to something this year. The reason why i say this because last time this year there was much information out there for pro 5. This year there taking a long time to even release any media for pc and ps2. Maybe there up to something

what do you think ?

2. cowden_harley

cowden_harley MOANING PRICK

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    wishful thinking.

3. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Are you new to the scene or something? :-k

4. Cristiano Ronaldo.28

Cristiano Ronaldo.28 ............7............

5 January 2006
    --------
    ---------
    how can that be when we is always almost exactly the same as pes.. i dont think there will be something special

5. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Read a review of WE10 thats your game right there.

6. lazylen

lazylen Conference

14 October 2004
    well there is some sort of a mystery around the bundesliga...and or maybe the portugese league...

last year we had screens with clubsteams since august...this year we haven't seen that many clubteam screens...

also last year it was very early when we all knew which teams would be in...and this year we are still guessing...

so my guess is that konami is definitly having a big suprise for us..but will it be a good suprise or a bad one...we will see

7. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    we have those pics, lique 1 is in, bundes is in group c (or something like that) Maybe the reason for no media is that you wouldnt be able to tell the difference from pes5 anyway. The only way to notice a change is by playing it.

8. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    I have to agree with Jonathan007. By now we usually have alot more info, eg new features, teams, stadiums, official vids. No-one can deny that we had alot more info by this time last year.

And as WE10 was released alot earlier than usual, we can't assume PES6 will be a carbon-copy.

9. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Its WE10 minus Chelsea License plus Man United license and the French Domestic League License = PES6

DJ

10. beachryan

beachryan Golden Boot Winner

4 July 2003
    Bermuda
    Hehe, optimism prevails - I think Konami's big surprise will be the United deal, and the amazing new player AI - now when you and your computer controlled striker is on the break he won't turn around at the edge of the penalty area and head back to the halfway line. Simply staggering upgrades...

11. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    Absolutely, that nearly had me eliminating every aspect of "defence" from my strikers which if i must say din't still work an awfull lot :roll:

Forgot something, plus retouched/tweaked goalkeepers (well atm looks like it from most vids i've seen) ;)

Last edited: 25 September 2006
  12. Damo7

Damo7 Mersey Red Boy

26 April 2005
    Chester
    Liverpool FC
    As somebody said before. Konami are not releasing much media cos it won't look any different!!!

13. bointus

bointus Banned

13 February 2006
    Göteborg, Sweden
    IFK Göteborg
    Lol, stop speculating so damn much :) The game will come out in a while and we'll see :)

14. djdoc

djdoc Guest

bointus, u will be very naive (like I was about the 360 version being proper next gen) if you think it will be much different from the decent WE10...

DJ

15. seppovich

seppovich Peslover

18 November 2003
    D - NRW
    BVB
    i hope pes6 will be a mixture of "winning eleven 9 liveware evolution" (pc) and "winning eleven 10" (ps2).

16. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    ....and unlike WE9LE, hopefully not in Korean....:D

17. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    my feeling is that KONAMI will surprise everyone with the XBOX360 graphics on PC...