KONAMI Blog: Demo reaction and info

amauri

Serie A
1 January 2007
Palermo (Italy)
Juventus & Palermo
"Hi everyone.

I'm really busy at the moment, but I thought I'd make a quick blog entry now the demo has been released.

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to download and try PES2010. We didn't have as much time as we'd have liked to work on it because
our priority has been making as many improvements and implementing as many new features into the game itself. However, you should now have a better idea of some of the changes to gameplay.

I'd like to suggest that if you have PES2009 to go back and spend a little time playing that before having a few more games on PES2010. That way you should really be able to see and feel which areas have improved. I'm confident you'll appreciate those changes. Of course you'll have to wait for the final version before you get a really good idea of the improvements. We'll be waiting for your feedback!

Hatsumi"

thanks to Moddingway

Is it just me, or is the pace and animation a bit better than on the demo? Looks pretty good!

They've also fixed the problems with the goalies running out to soon on 1-on-1... good move Konami!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom