1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Konami announce new DLC Dec 27th

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Hawke, 22 December 2011.

1. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
  2. nesa24

nesa24 Champions League

29 September 2010
    Serbia
    S.S. Lazio
    again its game makeup.

3. mehdi666

mehdi666 League 2

22 August 2007
    El jadida-Casablanca,Morocco
    Manutd,Juventus,Fc Barça
    good but not a complete bootpack(no new puma powercat and other colors of nike boots)

4. Daisuk

Daisuk Yiddo

22 October 2002
    Oslo, Norway
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I have to admit that I've never understood this obsession with the boots, they're barely visible when playing the game! But oh well, each to their own. :)

5. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    stupid boots again...

why they don't update all the kits, lineups, formations... fix stats, add new cyberfaces, fix those who are in the but wrong (ibrahimović for example)...

why always stupid and unecessary updates...

6. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    +1, not really something you look out for when playing a match.

7. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Its all money and advertising very much like the real thing these days,
    A bigger gesture such as Bonus stadiums would not go amiss.

8. Daisuk

Daisuk Yiddo

22 October 2002
    Oslo, Norway
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Yes! I remember a few years ago when Santiago Bernabeu was a bonus stadium, now, that's bonus material that's worth getting. Seeing as lots of "amateur" (I use that term loosely, mind you) stadium makers around here make amazing stadiums, you'd think Konami would be able to pop a few out - but then again, most of what is going on the DIY community thingie here is surpassing Konami's efforts anyway. :)

9. Ancok

Ancok Mancity

10 October 2010
    Mancity
    Thanks mate:))

Last edited by a moderator: 27 December 2011
  10. Cuky

Cuky International

23 June 2007
    Rab, Croatia
    Real Madrid, Hajduk Split
    thanks mate. Just, if someone can help, how can I apply this new DLC without loosing data in my edited EDIT.bin?

11. squidward

squidward League 2

22 August 2011
    Turkey
    Fenerbahçe
    thanks

12. Baxter

Baxter International

23 August 2011
    I think you will loose them, because the game needs a new EDIT to relink new Japan kits and relink new boots. Of course make a backup ;)

@boonaun
    Thanks for dt0f :)

13. Kenny_C

Kenny_C International

23 June 2008
    Valencia F.C.
    Well, yeah your gonan loose them, but i used PES 2012 Editor, to make a combo of my old OF and the new one after applying the DLC, so you get all the new shit, but you keep your players with their stats, appearnces...

14. kyra

kyra J-LEAGUE

2 August 2007
    Montpellier, France
    MHSC,Japan,Korea,China...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. we7god

we7god Kreisklassen-Profi

15 August 2003
    Germany - Soester Börde
    FC Schalke 04
    well, maybe they release such things, so that people like you can complain about all other things that are still not fixed.
    btw. if they want to fix everyones issues with pes2012, maybe in 2052 there will be a perfect pes 2012... :D ;)

16. Son Goku

Son Goku League 2

30 November 2008
    Croatia, Zagreb
    Dinamo Zagreb, Liverpool
    You will not lose anything, only Neymar stats will be updated, and all other changes you made will remain the same.