PC Konami announce new DLC Dec 27th

I have to admit that I've never understood this obsession with the boots, they're barely visible when playing the game! But oh well, each to their own. :)

stupid boots again...

why they don't update all the kits, lineups, formations... fix stats, add new cyberfaces, fix those who are in the but wrong (ibrahimović for example)...

why always stupid and unecessary updates...

Its all money and advertising very much like the real thing these days,
A bigger gesture such as Bonus stadiums would not go amiss.

Yes! I remember a few years ago when Santiago Bernabeu was a bonus stadium, now, that's bonus material that's worth getting. Seeing as lots of "amateur" (I use that term loosely, mind you) stadium makers around here make amazing stadiums, you'd think Konami would be able to pop a few out - but then again, most of what is going on the DIY community thingie here is surpassing Konami's efforts anyway. :)

pes20122011-12-2717-53-35-43.jpg

DLC 2.0
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4azuofh4z72dc28

thanks mate. Just, if someone can help, how can I apply this new DLC without loosing data in my edited EDIT.bin?

thanks mate. Just, if someone can help, how can I apply this new DLC without loosing data in my edited EDIT.bin?
I think you will loose them, because the game needs a new EDIT to relink new Japan kits and relink new boots. Of course make a backup ;)

@boonaun
Thanks for dt0f :)

Well, yeah your gonan loose them, but i used PES 2012 Editor, to make a combo of my old OF and the new one after applying the DLC, so you get all the new shit, but you keep your players with their stats, appearnces...

stupid boots again...

why they don't update all the kits, lineups, formations... fix stats, add new cyberfaces, fix those who are in the but wrong (ibrahimović for example)...

why always stupid and unecessary updates...

well, maybe they release such things, so that people like you can complain about all other things that are still not fixed.
btw. if they want to fix everyones issues with pes2012, maybe in 2052 there will be a perfect pes 2012... :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom