Kitserver help

JAMES100279

LiverPool FC
30 October 2005
Liverpool
Greetings all,

I am using the latest version of kitserver but qute a few of the kits have become disjointed and appear as if they have been twisted around. I have never had a problem with kitserver before, I have just tried to put Liverpool's CL kit into it, & when I uninstalled KS, I kept getting PES5.EXE error, does anyone have any idea as to what the hell is going on, any help is much appreciated.

i believe its something to do with the 3d model number. Check the forums for discusions on narrow and wide back kits. in the attrib.cfg you'll have to change your Pool kit to the right model number.

Wide back is 31

Each team has its own folder within the KDB tree. check the readme for the folder number with corresponds to the team you wanna edit.

Not sure about the pes.exe error though.

_AFI_ said:
i believe its something to do with the 3d model number. Check the forums for discusions on narrow and wide back kits. in the attrib.cfg you'll have to change your Pool kit to the right model number.

Wide back is 31

Each team has its own folder within the KDB tree. check the readme for the folder number with corresponds to the team you wanna edit.

Not sure about the pes.exe error though.

I knowabout the model no's & I have definetely used the right one, Although I cant open any attrib.cfg files at all, which program opens them, as for the exe error that is a strange one

Bebeto 94 said:
Goto the edit team menu and select default for all the kits you are having problems with and then save .

I have tried that, & when installing, KS again, the kit was still messed up, Think it may have some thing to do wit wide/narrow back & model no's.

It IS something to do with the model numbers! You didn't do them right even though you claim to.
And to avoid the crash after unistalling Kitserver, open lodmixer and save

biker_jim_uk said:
It IS something to do with the model numbers! You didn't do them right even though you claim to.
And to avoid the crash after unistalling Kitserver, open lodmixer and save

Many apologies, I did not mean the 3d model no's in my earlier, I thaught the actual kit no. I have solved the kitserver prob by changing the 3d model no, and many thanks for the lodmixer tip

Back
Top Bottom