kitserver for WATSON's v4 OF !!fixed!!

Re: !!KITSERVER FOR WATSON's v4 OF!!

Yeah, please mate. I'm desperately waiting, cause at the moment my PES kitserver is totally ruined. I need that kitserver as soon as possible to update everything! Hurry hurry hurry :D

The patch will be ready on saturday

(Dus Hendrik: even gedult;) )

Ik vind 'm goed, heeft meer 06/07 kits dan die zogenaamde 'complete' 06/07 GDB's:applause:

I downloaded the new patch. and I get these errors at winrar
! D:\Games\06-07 season patch\Season 06-07 Patch.part01.rar: CRC failed in Season 06-07 Patch\kitserver\GDB\faces\Bundesliga\BayernMunich\Schweinsteiger.bin. The file is corrupt
! D:\Games\06-07 season patch\Season 06-07 Patch.part01.rar: CRC failed in Season 06-07 Patch\kitserver\GDB\faces\Bundesliga\Schalke04\Abel.bin. The file is corrupt
! D:\Games\06-07 season patch\Season 06-07 Patch.part07.rar: CRC failed in Season 06-07 Patch\Sound\Season 2006-2007 Soundpatch.dkz. The file is corrupt

Also, what's fixed in that one?

I've been to the page you mentioned(your homepage) & see its in 7 parts. However there is no clickable link to start a download.

If you have the time when you've corrected the links please upload to rapidshare. I know many people think its a pain but its reliable for me. Many thanks for your work in compiling this KS.

Cheers.8)

Last edited:
The soundpatch is not working,. All sounds and music is gone in my game,.. Even the referees flute!,. Only sound is commentary,.
Plz help,.

I have been using this for a week now and there are a few faults with kits but overall very good thankyou.

Can you tell me how to pick what stadium I want use, I've installed the stadiums and on my stadium museum they're all there I just don't know how to play in them, many thanks.

Thanks for the advice on the sound issue., I would like to say to roelajax that you should make this clear!,. That all your sound are muted except for the commentary in the OF,.. But overall great work, with a few mistakes in the kit department,.

Hello, i want to download this patch but the site, doesn't work. Could somebody give me a good download link ?. thanx and sorry for my english.

Back
Top Bottom