kitserver and pes exe updated with patch 1.2

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
I have downloaded a kitserver for pes 2008 but discovered that it is not compatible with the pes.exe file that has been patched with v1.2. Is there a kitserver that can be used with the patched exe file? Assistance appreciated.

I have downloaded a kitserver for pes 2008 but discovered that it is not compatible with the pes.exe file that has been patched with v1.2. Is there a kitserver that can be used with the patched exe file? Assistance appreciated.

if you use a "different" exe patched 1.20 the latest kitserver version work perfectly with it...

i downloaded the latest evo patch and i ve installed it. i did all the instructions from it. everything was fine b4 i imported files with asf explorer. i can play games with real kits for premire league teams and real squads.. but, after ive imported files from afs explorer , i cant open the exe file. it keep saying that pes 2008 has encountered a problem and need to close.
i tried all exe files from fairlight folder from dvd and exe file from the patch . b4, the one from the patch worked ,but, fairlight exe not worked. now, both not working. i uninstalled everything and reinstalled ,but, the problem still exists. can anyone help me pls? it took me like 3 or 4 days to solve it and i cant still find the solution.
thank u.

Back
Top Bottom