1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

kitserver and pes exe updated with patch 1.2

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by cadburyho, 29 February 2008.

1. cadburyho

cadburyho League 1

5 March 2005
    I have downloaded a kitserver for pes 2008 but discovered that it is not compatible with the pes.exe file that has been patched with v1.2. Is there a kitserver that can be used with the patched exe file? Assistance appreciated.

2. Energia

Energia Premiership

22 December 2003
    if you use a "different" exe patched 1.20 the latest kitserver version work perfectly with it...

3. cadburyho

cadburyho League 1

5 March 2005
    Yes, I noticed that with the latest Evolution patch. Thanks anyway.

4. aung.24

aung.24 Non-League

4 March 2008
    i downloaded the latest evo patch and i ve installed it. i did all the instructions from it. everything was fine b4 i imported files with asf explorer. i can play games with real kits for premire league teams and real squads.. but, after ive imported files from afs explorer , i cant open the exe file. it keep saying that pes 2008 has encountered a problem and need to close.
    i tried all exe files from fairlight folder from dvd and exe file from the patch . b4, the one from the patch worked ,but, fairlight exe not worked. now, both not working. i uninstalled everything and reinstalled ,but, the problem still exists. can anyone help me pls? it took me like 3 or 4 days to solve it and i cant still find the solution.
    thank u.

5. Chrosy1337

Chrosy1337 Non-League

14 March 2008
    Try to redownload it ...
    And if it have released another version download the latest one.