Kitserver 5.2.2

Thanks a lot for this, it works great. The only problem is when i change player during the match, they have a wrong face in the animation. I use faces and hairs in the kitserver. It's a detail and i can live with this.

Suggestions:
- an option to cycle the whole kit, instead of cycle part by part.
- remember the last option, so stadium can be set in home stadium by default.
- ball and stadium preview. (is robbie still in holidays? :) )

Great work, juce!

zeus78 said:
Thanks a lot for this, it works great. The only problem is when i change player during the match, they have a wrong face in the animation. I use faces and hairs in the kitserver. It's a detail and i can live with this.
me too..Change T.Henry during the match and you`ll see Ze Roberto face during the switch,and Helb hair changes with same face,

I`ll check the map.txt number (1st)hair & face and compare then(2nd) I`ll check loadmixer #`s maybe it does somthing(3rd)I`ll wait to see anyone is successful,if not I`ll close my eyes during players swithes :lol:

beboquintero said:
me too..Change T.Henry during the match and you`ll see Ze Roberto face during the switch,and Helb hair changes with same face,

I`ll check the map.txt number (1st)hair & face and compare then(2nd) I`ll check loadmixer #`s maybe it does somthing(3rd)I`ll wait to see anyone is successful,if not I`ll close my eyes during players swithes :lol:
Same thing happens here. Happens in most cut scene's.

total said:
How? I can't even set 1600x1200. :eh:

I'd also like to know how to make the resolution higher.

I also appear to get black hands on some players, not sure if those are gloves or just a graphical error

Last edited by a moderator:
glock38 said:
Same thing happens here. Happens in most cut scene's.

Guys this is a known bug that Robbie told us about. It is in cut scenes and sometimes in replays

And the black hands are supposed to be gloves.....

zlojack said:
And the black hands are supposed to be gloves.....

The hand textures were completley black.. but after I started fiddling around with the .cfg, they appear to have become normal hands :/

You mean they're not gloves....I've had them in WE8 and 9 and always thought they were gloves.....hmmmmmm

I think they are gloves....there is an option for them...and some guys with short sleeves have them....they must be gloves

for some strange reason, my game seems to be crashing more often.

so i unistalled and still get crash errors.

going to re-install pes5.

EDIT: Juce, you own.

Just how do I use Kitserver? I know that I'm daft, but I've never been able to get it working. I only want to add the new Puma Spurs kits that have come out........Thanks ;)

There is not bootserver for now. Once juce & robbie finish face, and stadium servers, then he may work in that.

juce said:
version 5.2.2
- two versions of kserv.dll included: stable one for normal kits/shared palette, experimental one for high-def kits/no shared palette.
- ballserver
- stadium server
- lod mixer
- faceserver, hairserver (still PES5 only)
- fullscreen resolution tweaker

DOWNLOAD:
Kitserver 5.2.2 (no GDB)
http://www.speedyshare.com/461197321.html (1.7M)
Sample GDB
http://www.speedyshare.com/775243709.html (11M)

Hello Juce,
I don't download nay file from http://www.speedyshare.com. Would you like to upload on another link such as Filefront, megaupload, rapidshare.de... I need kitserver 5.2.2 (sample GDB - 11Mb).

Thank for your help.

Juce is there any way that i could change stadiums with stadium server with R1 and R2 buttons and not with 0 and 9, ? I have ps2 joypad on my pc.

Right sorry to sound like a complete noob, but i am a complete noob.. could some please send me a link to all the stuff i need.. i have never patches so i don't have PESFAN editor or what ever you need. So great if you could like

'www.Blah.com' = Blah Blah

Or somthing like that with a description and maybe what to do with it. I have downloaded kitserver 5.2.2 but that is all, kk ty

ok...look in the editing tools thread....it has all you could need for editing
then download a good kitserver GDB folder like FabioS or Bonaventura which has all the kits....
Oh yeah...and use the search function on the forum to find lots of good stuff

Juce said that he will stop producing the kitserver.

wevolution.org
Juce wrote:

i don't think i'm going to continue with PES/WE editing beyond pes5. it's been an interesting challenge, but it's time to move on. Really, the last few things - like stadium server, for example - were mostly done because of the public demand. If bootserver is ever released, it will likely be the last piece of the kitserver puzzle.

Hello guys I have a question. When I use the default home kit for man utd, everything looks fine. But when I change the shorts and socks, the red shirt comes out redish white in the game. Do you guys know why?
I have kitserver 5.2.2 and it's on HD mode (I left it on this mode because if I dont, some kits come out invisible). And I have downloaded 06/07 kits.

jasic2da said:
Hello guys I have a question. When I use the default home kit for man utd, everything looks fine. But when I change the shorts and socks, the red shirt comes out redish white in the game. Do you guys know why?
I have kitserver 5.2.2 and it's on HD mode (I left it on this mode because if I dont, some kits come out invisible). And I have downloaded 06/07 kits.

I had the same problem when I was using the 06/07 kits. It's the kits causing the problem...Hope that helps...

Hello guys.

i know that the kitserver 5.2.3 will be released the neyxt time with Previewpictures....

i'd find it better to have a menu like that... U have a better overview:

i created this in Photoshop ;)
3772083.png

kostas said:
Juce said that he will stop producing the kitserver.

wevolution.org
Juce wrote:

i don't think i'm going to continue with PES/WE editing beyond pes5. it's been an interesting challenge, but it's time to move on. Really, the last few things - like stadium server, for example - were mostly done because of the public demand. If bootserver is ever released, it will likely be the last piece of the kitserver puzzle.

please juce,before you stop making kitserver release the bootserver.as you said it is the last piece of the puzzle,so,why don't we have the complete the puzzle?

anyway juce MANY MANY MANY MANY THANKS for your incredible work.i can't think PES without the kitserver....

Back
Top Bottom