1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

kits new or old?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by pes4biggestfan, 14 September 2005.

1. ive got we9 and im just wondering if the kits on pes5 will be more updated?

on we9 barcelona,real madrid, juventus and ac milan all have last seasons kits!

im thinking they might be more updated cos the game dont come out till october!!!

2. dalessandro

dalessandro League 2

8 October 2004
    That's what I was wonderin' those last weeks cos in the PES5 preview of the french PSM2 of september I saw last year kits. But it will surely be fixed !!!

3. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    The kits and balls are the last thing Konami update before release.

4. Disqo

Disqo Championship

25 June 2002
    But the balls are the same as in WE9 so they wont be updated

5. onjay

onjay Non-League

29 May 2005
    it would be really cool, if the kits are updated in pes5

6. Lord Seol

Lord Seol Non-League

5 September 2005
    the kits will be updated they always are

7. lionel7

lionel7 Non-League

11 April 2002
    the kits are updates :-) away Barcelona is yellow ;-)

8. yeah their updated just wish they had the manchester license and then maybe bayern munich and liverpool

9. only1ronaldo

only1ronaldo My Season My Style

4 August 2005
    Real Madrid
    check loads of new info about pes5 on www.pesfan.com , they're giving some cool daily news with screens with new faces/updated rosters/kits and such.

10. dannyboy83

dannyboy83 Guest

Celtic are now licensed in PES5. Newcastle and Man U still have awful default tops (Newcastles isn't stripey, it has one thick stripe down the middle).

BUT... there are decent templates available to make better in-game edited kits.

11. adds102

adds102 Guest

the kits are updated as you can see in this pic but the balls are the same as we9
    all teams liscnsed in pes4 have updated rosters and kits
    credit to tricky for posting them up(from pesfan)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]