1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

King Kong (2005)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by LemonJelly, 1 February 2005.

1. LemonJelly

LemonJelly Bungie's Bitch Staff

28 August 2002
    UK
    [​IMG]

Screenwriter: Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens
    Starring: Naomi Watts, Jack Black, Adrien Brody, Andy Serkis, Thomas Kretschmann, Colin Hanks, Kyle Chandler, Evan Parke, Lobo Chan, Jamie Bell, John Sumner, Craig Hall, Geraldine Brophy, Will Wallace, Joe Folau, Ray Woolf, John Clarke, Joe Folau, Will Wallace, Pip Mushin, Jed Brophy, Jason Whyte

This is easily my most anticipated film of 2005. I have never seen the original but I am really interested to see how Peter Jackson handles this after Lord of the Rings. He has the same production team so I am hoping for another great film.

KongisKing.net has production diaries from Peter Jackson which is really great, it's fascinating to see how things are progressing along the way.

Anyone else looking forward to this?

2. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Quite some famous celebrities. Colin Hanks, Jack Black, Brody and Naomi Watts are some i've herad of. Colin hanks is the son of tom right?

3. danwin

danwin Oak Hard

1 December 2003
    Yes you're right Milanista. I'm looking forward to this, Peter Jackson made the greatest film ever... Meet the Feebles.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 1 February 2005
  4. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Yeah he is, looks like him too (was in one 'Band of Brothers' episode).

Andy Serkis who played Gollum in LOTR plays King Kong in this I heard.

5. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Colin hanks and Jack Black were great in OC.

6. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Steering 747s Up Above U!

15 December 2001
    Southampton
    Glasgow Rangers
    Kong: Skull Island is out now in the cinema. Saw it last week.

7. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday