KILAY TACTICS EXPORT

@stagger @Flame

OK here my first set of complete tactics for any EDIT

KILAY EXPORT TOOLS 1.3 (by zlac)

MAKE EVERY TIME A BACKUP OF YOU EDIT
see here for a complete tutorial, you have only to import my tactis over your edit, of course if you have different edit you could also have different ID for many team's so open my id_list.txt inside the importer folders and change the ID how required . If you don't want to import some tactics of any team, you have just to remove the line about the unwanted tactics (all the line), open the id_list.txt with notepad, remove the unwanted lines and save. Then run the tools tactics_importer.exe ,wait and press ENTER when required. Delete (or move or copy in other folder) your old EDIT FILE from the importer folder and rename the EDIT00000000_encrypted to EDIT00000000. Copy in you save folder of PES 2017 and run the game..

Last edited:
Serie A & Serie B (sorry for some corrections on the fly)

@Tinker Changed Roma to 3-4-1-2

Great work Kilay .. .I played a few matches with the Spanish teams that you fixed and had some great matches . .very realistic. .. On the team sheet the defence and midfield look too bunched but it doesn't play like that . . . thanks for all your work Kilay . ..I'm taking a break from Pes at the moment but will start another ML with your formations soon.

Great work Kilay .. .I played a few matches with the Spanish teams that you fixed and had some great matches . .very realistic. .. On the team sheet the defence and midfield look too bunched but it doesn't play like that . . . thanks for all your work Kilay . ..I'm taking a break from Pes at the moment but will start another ML with your formations soon.

La Liga & Liga 123

Hi everybody,

I added lots of new teams in my database, but unfortunately last of them have 10-1 tactics which cannot be edited nor recorded. When playing, all players congregate in one place, and it becomes quick unplayable.

Have you still encontered this kind of bug ? Have you got any idea to explain, and then, to fix that ?
I suppose it's about tactics.bin file but not sure.

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

Hi everybody,

I added lots of new teams in my database, but unfortunately last of them have 10-1 tactics which cannot be edited nor recorded. When playing, all players congregate in one place, and it becomes quick unplayable.

Have you still encontered this kind of bug ? Have you got any idea to explain, and then, to fix that ?
I suppose it's about tactics.bin file but not sure.

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

check this thread https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/solved-tactic-formation-hex-edit.77292/

Many thanks Kilay !
Master Kilay ;)

I'm new here and I have lots of answers to my questions now reading the posts.
But still have so many things to learn and understand here.

Thx again !

Unfortunately, after hours searching, I give up for tonight
Here is what appears for me. It's does not look like at all to all screenshots of your link :(
And I am novice with hex editing
Any ideas ?
Thxs again ;)

upload_2017-7-19_2-23-28.png

Unfortunately, after hours searching, I give up for tonight
Here is what appears for me. It's does not look like at all to all screenshots of your link :(
And I am novice with hex editing
Any ideas ?
Thxs again ;)

View attachment 982

i can't understand too much from your screen, anyway you should arrange the numbers of columns to 12 not to 16 to see the right bin structure

i can't understand too much from your screen, anyway you should arrange the numbers of columns to 12 not to 16 to see the right bin structure

Many thanks for your time and your answer Kilay. I'm really grateful for that.
I try to find a way to change Hex to decimal values, to be closer to the linked screenshots (I'm a beginner).
I cannot recognize sequences as explained in your linked page, and cannot understand why my ID teams (int 16 & uint16 on the right I guess) are so wird too (like 12256 and so on). New added teams ID are indeed around 5100 to 5150...
It's still kind of Matrix for me :)
but I hope understand and fix this, even if it will take time !

Many thanks for your time and your answer Kilay. I'm really grateful for that.
I try to find a way to change Hex to decimal values, to be closer to the linked screenshots (I'm a beginner).
I cannot recognize sequences as explained in your linked page, and cannot understand why my ID teams (int 16 & uint16 on the right I guess) are so wird too (like 12256 and so on). New added teams ID are indeed around 5100 to 5150...
It's still kind of Matrix for me :)
but I hope understand and fix this, even if it will take time !
have you unzlibbed it with pes file crypter 2017?

Back
Top Bottom