KILAY TACTICS EXPORT

kilay

International
11 November 2016
To be clear i'm talking about CPU tactics not players tactics.
After month's of test i think this about PES 2017 and tactics. Thnks to Royce, Papinho81,Tinker and dmendenhall_9 for their advices
If anyone have some experience to share about movement, placement, behavior and particular style of players, please post here.
The key of all the formation are the interpreters like the real football, in my advices there are change of position ,player style and ability to match the real style of certain player and their movement on the field.
Starting from a default tactic without make any change probably the team adopt the WM tact or the Pyramid , ok, is a tactic like another, but is really old and not have good point in this era of football. Try to see the placement of the player on the field while changing from offensive to defensive and you can see the gap from attack to defence, no-one cover the midfield this open space for counter attack and place 5 players in the box or just before, this usually create a great confusion. Some players not seems to understand where should stay, those behaviors are forced by preferred positions and Player Style, so i acted on those things.

Follow the link below for Role Analysis
PES 2017 Player Style, Preferred Position,Player Ability and Tactical Advice for CPU

The changes in my starting post about Player Style positon, Ability and position IMO are required to match the real player's behaviors.

Here my first pack of tactics importable over any EDIT I've added and reworked Premiership,Championship,Serie A, Serie B, Bundesliga, Liga,Ligue one, Liga Nos, Eredivisie and Brasileraò.
AND ALL THE OTHER LEAGUE PRESENT IN MY PATCH (see id_list.txt in importer folder for a full list)

Use the tools is really simple. Really thnks to zlac

KILAY TACTICS EXPORT TOOLS 1.3

MAKE EVERY TIME A BACKUP OF YOU EDIT

see here for a complete tutorial, you have only to import my tactis over your edit, of course if you have different edit you could also have different ID for many team's so open my id_list.txt inside the importer folders and change the ID how required . If you don't want to import some tactics of any team, you have just to remove the line about the unwanted tactics (all the line), open the id_list.txt with notepad, remove the unwanted lines and save. Then run the tools tactics_importer.exe ,wait and press ENTER when required. Delete (or move or copy in other folder) your old EDIT FILE from the importer folder and rename the EDIT00000000_encrypted to EDIT00000000. Copy in you save folder of PES 2017 and run the game..

IF YOU USE MY ID_LIST WITHOUT CHANGES
ALL YOUR TACTICS WILL BE OVERWRITED

PUT IN IMPORTER FOLDER YOUR EDIT FILE AND DOUBLECLICK ON tactics_importer.exe WAIT, PRESS A KEY WHEN REQUIRED
THEN DELETE YOUR OLD EDIT AND RENAME EDIT00000000_encrypted TO EDIT00000000.
COPY IN YOUR DOCUMENTS FOLDER,
START THE GAME AND ENJOY.

For console users or people that have problem to import tactics with the tool

Eredivisie

Liga NOS

Last edited:
I imported your tactics but there are some problems because you and I are using different patch(Im using pte patch) therefore different edit save which create some errors, after importing, many players are in the wrong positions in the gameplan but I can fix them myself
The only problem I can't solve now is that in bayern munchen gameplan, players like lahm and xabi alonso are disappeared, the name and the photo of the players are blank so I can't use them, I just gave up to import bayern munchen tactics:(. I would like to beg you to provide me images of the tactics of bayern munchen to show ko/ip/op formation and the att/def instruction and any advanced instruction of munchen so that I can edit them in game:WORSHIP:

Weird, we need @zlac.
About video and positions of bayern munich of course today i do it

Last edited:
anyway for bayern try to remove from roster those bad player(xabi aloso and lahm) import the tacts of bayern and re-register the two players

I imported your tactics but there are some problems because you and I are using different patch(Im using pte patch) therefore different edit save which create some errors, after importing, many players are in the wrong positions in the gameplan but I can fix them myself
The only problem I can't solve now is that in bayern munchen gameplan, players like lahm and xabi alonso are disappeared, the name and the photo of the players are blank so I can't use them, I just gave up to import bayern munchen tactics:(. I would like to beg you to provide me images of the tactics of bayern munchen to show ko/ip/op formation and the att/def instruction and any advanced instruction of munchen so that I can edit them in game:WORSHIP:

Sorry to hear that.

About the first problem (players in the wrong positions) - I'm pretty sure that it can be attributed to different starting elevens between various patches. Although it may seem like a simple task to solve within a export/import tool, it isn't - and I deliberately didn't even try to meddle with transferring starting players together with the tactics.

Team starters and tactics are written in two separate regions of EDIT00000000. Tactics blocks do not use player IDs and this makes tactics portable between various patches. When Konami refers to players in tactics block, they actually use something similar to starting-11 positions - such as Position 0 = GK, Position 1 = Either RB or first of the 3 CB's, etc. Definitely not Player IDs.

On the other hand, the data block that defines starting 11 of a team must use player IDs - for example, it has to say which player is the actual GK in Position 0, etc. Trying to transfer team starters between two different patches would be like opening the proverbial Pandora's box - there's no way to ensure that two patches have identical players with 100% identical IDs in starting 11. Trying to transfer that data from one patch to another could completely screw-up destination EDIT000000000 - creating references to non-existing players, etc.

Manual fixing seems like the only way to solve this. Maybe it would be a good practice to publish the screenshots of starting 11s too?

Regarding the second problem (players disappearing from Bayern) - no idea why this happens.

Sorry to hear that.

About the first problem (players in the wrong positions) - I'm pretty sure that it can be attributed to different starting elevens between various patches. Although it may seem like a simple task to solve within a export/import tool, it isn't - and I deliberately didn't even try to meddle with transferring starting players together with the tactics.

Team starters and tactics are written in two separate regions of EDIT00000000. Tactics blocks do not use player IDs and this makes tactics portable between various patches. When Konami refers to players in tactics block, they actually use something similar to starting-11 positions - such as Position 0 = GK, Position 1 = Either RB or first of the 3 CB's, etc. Definitely not Player IDs.

On the other hand, the data block that defines starting 11 of a team must use player IDs - for example, it has to say which player is the actual GK in Position 0, etc. Trying to transfer team starters between two different patches would be like opening the proverbial Pandora's box - there's no way to ensure that two patches have identical players with 100% identical IDs in starting 11. Trying to transfer that data from one patch to another could completely screw-up destination EDIT000000000 - creating references to non-existing players, etc.

Manual fixing seems like the only way to solve this. Maybe it would be a good practice to publish the screenshots of starting 11s too?

Regarding the second problem (players disappearing from Bayern) - no idea why this happens.

Thnks for the quick answer...
About ID my mod have totally different ID from all other patch (i think) i have reassigned player ID to other player and i putted a lot of ID inside the delete list so this could be a part of the problem..
Good idea about starting eleven screen, now i will provide that....
Now i'm doing other things, maybe this night i can try to understand better what happens to those players (i.e lahm e xabi alonso). I've not changed their ID are the original from Galaxy patch ...
xabi alonso 54688
lahm 54685
@Flame
maybe to avoid problems try to put this two players in bayern munich's first eleven to match the mine (search the two id of the player and transfer them to bayern).

Here my starting eleven with the id of the whole roster

Last edited:
here the video of bayern tacts and position,role and ability (i've missed to remove trickster from thiago)

BUG, APOLOGIES
Here my second (first was wrong sorry :)) pack of tactics importable over any EDIT I've added and reworked Premiership,Championship,Serie A, Serie B, Bundesliga,Other Europe, Liga,Ligue one, Liga Nos, Eredivisie, Primera Argentina and Brasileraò.
Use the tools is really simple. Really thnks to zlac

KILAY TACTICS EXPORT TOOLS 1.1(by zlac)

BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR EDIT

Extract the tools where you want

Then follow this readme...
Remember that you have to change the ID of your teams inside id_list.txt (importer folder) if it's different from mine.. here the complete TEAM ID EXPORTS of my EDIT.

ALL YOUR TACTICS WILL BE OVERWRITED

PUT IN IMPORTER FOLDER YOUR EDIT FILE AND DOUBLECLICK ON tactics_importer.exe WAIT, PRESS A KEY WHEN REQUIRED
THEN DELETE YOUR OLD EDIT AND RENAME EDIT00000000_encrypted TO EDIT00000000.
COPY IN YOUR DOCUMENTS FOLDER,
START THE GAME AND ENJOY.

If you encounter issue about starting eleven read at #7 and #8

Last edited:
Updated at #10. Added Primera Argentina. Sorry yesterday i've posted a wrong pack (without some leagues, now is right)

Last edited:
@zlac
I've found a bug, atm i don't have the screen (i'm waiting it from my friends)
Anyway that's the problem.
I have my edit and my friends have the same edit with some trnasfer, he transfered three player from free market to shaktar and then had edited them.
The he imported my tacts with your tools, the issue is that those 3 players are showed like that
------- with 0 overall INSIDE THE SQUAD LIST
To solve my friend releseased the player and registrated it again, doing that just with one player solve all the three issue...
So atm i think is not possible use your tools if the two edit not match perfectly
Coould you investigate about that?
Thnks in advance

Last edited:
I tried to reproduce this problem on a clean game, but I simply can't.

I thought that the difference in number of players could be the issue (your Shakhtar with 29 players, edited Shakhtar with 32 players), so here's what I tried:
1. picked Boca Juniors because they originally have 29 players
2. exported original Boca tactics (without really changing anything tactics-related, just made an export file)
3. using in-game editor, I transfered 3 free agents to Boca and edited their names (to A. AAAAAA, B. BBBBBB and C. CCCCCC) and skin colors - now Boca has 32 players
4. imported old Boca tactics (taken when they had 29 players) over newly edited Boca (having 32-man roster)

And there were no problems with those 3 additional players after importing old tactics - those 3 players are still displayed normally - with their full edited names, abilities and appearances.

As an extra test, I imported default tactics of Banfield (30-man roster) over now 32-man Boca - and still no problems with those 3 additional players.

Also, I can't find any data within the exported tactics that would be related to the total number of players in team.

Thnks, sorry i'm not at home. Anyway i want send to you some different edit, so you can try. About the default db i don't know. Instead I'm sure about different edit, this not bug the players but bug the sqad lust in some way. Anyway thnks.

I tried to reproduce this problem on a clean game, but I simply can't.

I thought that the difference in number of players could be the issue (your Shakhtar with 29 players, edited Shakhtar with 32 players), so here's what I tried:
1. picked Boca Juniors because they originally have 29 players
2. exported original Boca tactics (without really changing anything tactics-related, just made an export file)
3. using in-game editor, I transfered 3 free agents to Boca and edited their names (to A. AAAAAA, B. BBBBBB and C. CCCCCC) and skin colors - now Boca has 32 players
4. imported old Boca tactics (taken when they had 29 players) over newly edited Boca (having 32-man roster)

And there were no problems with those 3 additional players after importing old tactics - those 3 players are still displayed normally - with their full edited names, abilities and appearances.

As an extra test, I imported default tactics of Banfield (30-man roster) over now 32-man Boca - and still no problems with those 3 additional players.

Also, I can't find any data within the exported tactics that would be related to the total number of players in team.

Thnks
ok try with this two edit: Export the defensor sporting tactics from edit fixed to edit 17 02 , then take a look to the squad list. Both the edit are from my patch, the 1st is of monday and the 2nd is from today, some tranfers are done between the two. And that buggy the team list not the player (if you try to edit him, you have no issue) , over the game plan he has no name and overall 0 .
Release and re-add the player fix all the teamlist, so i think that is connected only to that...
Anyway I don't have problem to use your tools for my personal purpose, the problem is only that i can't share nothing over different edit .This wrong team list required another trasnfer editing in few words, over all the player that someone has moved (and after the winter transfer more than 500 players coul'd have that issue).
Have you tried with my pack of tactics (is ready to use)? maybe i have done some mistake.

DIFFERENT EDIT

other thing, to import properly besiktas ,panathinaikos and other teams with strange characters i usually rename the tactics exported to another common name like besiktas and panathinaikos (without strange accent), if not the importer doesn't recognize the tactics (i 've trieed to save in different format, maybe you know the issue )and don't import them. thnks again.

Ok, @zlac i tried, but same problem... But also some news, i've imported over a clean edit (only the three DLC) and that's the result.
https://mega.nz/#!P5pmgYIR!F4jPU9gDf0KD8ZVENGUsQH3TDjIsm-TyTI66xjNzLYY

I'v cheked all the teams, and my finding is that this strange footsteps happen only to fake league (or fake teams).
All the licensed league are ok, (also Primera Argentina that you've checked), but there are some issue with other latin american teams and also for PAS league. I can't understand....
Anyway thnks

That would be the teams created with db tools (dino or lagun)?

Perhaps that's the root of the problem - could it be that these tools do not create all the aspects of new teams in a 100% Konami-way? Some small compatibility mistakes that do not prevent the game from creating edit00000000, but they appear later? This is something that I cannot fix.

Thnks, i don't know the db is from the gfalaxy, i've act only over the deletelist and a massive part over the edit file. But all the teams involved in that are not modded by galaxy team, i'm almost sure. I'm not at home. After i give that a check. Anyway really thnks for your time. Sorry i'm from phone.

And one more thing - after doing some more tests, it seems that the bugtest version of the importer that I linked a few posts above shouldn't be used at all.

The bytes that I assumed to be safe to skip during import (because I thought that these bytes weren't connected with tactics options) shouldn't be skipped.
I did a simple test on Boca Juniors from the clean game - I compared the original export Boca export (no Game Plan edits at all) with the export of Boca where I've changed just about every possible option available within ingame editor (Edit > Teams > Game Plan only). And every single byte got changed in the second export - including those bytes that I previously assumed would not change. So, do not use bugtest importer at all, initial version should be used.

Regarding db that you used - it doesn't really matter whether you created completely new teams with db tools (or manually) or Galaxy team before you. The fact is that those teams did not exist in original database and that somebody had to create them using community tools or manually - with some flaws in the procedure, as it seems. That I cannot fix with tactics importer.

When you say (1) that there are zero issues with original teams and (2) that ingame editor seems to auto-magically correct these issues if you remove and then re-register just one player per problematic team, it makes me believe even more that there is something wrong with these teams in some other region of EDIT file, not within the tactics themselves.

Really clear, and really thnks,zlac. Thnks for your time. When i arrive at home i provide a better answer. Anyway your tools (over the same edit of my patch) saved to me a lot of time, so in case your tools is really amazing.

Sheeesh, I've just discovered a very stupid bug in bugtest version of the importer - soon there will be bugtest v2 of the importer.

Here ... just the new .exe files - v2 bugtest .exe for the importer and new .exe for exporter (it should not generate special characters in exported file names any more)
http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/CXxnSeqz/file.html

Using this v2 importer, I managed to import your Shakhtar tactics to every team in a clean EDIT00000000 file. - without producing any "---" players in any team - licensed, unlicensed, national team, ...
Hopefully, this works for your EDIT files too :)

Thnks again, sorry i'm really tired.. I'm a no sleep man, 40 hour wake up, so maybe tomorrow i could do some test... anyway your news make me really happy :) Again, your works over every edition of Pes is free and really useful.. We need more people like you, @nesa24 , @Devil Cold52 ,@juce ,. All of you save a lot of time for modders...

Last edited:
Here ... just the new .exe files - v2 bugtest .exe for the importer and new .exe for exporter (it should not generate special characters in exported file names any more)
http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/CXxnSeqz/file.html

Using this v2 importer, I managed to import your Shakhtar tactics to every team in a clean EDIT00000000 file. - without producing any "---" players in any team - licensed, unlicensed, national team, ...
Hopefully, this works for your EDIT files too :)

Over a clean edit all is fine
. This afternoon I will try to a different edit with many changes inside it. Stay tuned
I think now the issue is solved.
Thnks again.

Ok, i can said that the issue is definitevly solved, so finally i will be able to provide a working set of tactics for all the club teams of all the game. And with some little change all of you can use it over any patch.. Today i'm finishing last little thing over my patch, and i think that this evening will be released, so for tormorrow i'm planning to release also a pack with all these tactics.

Back
Top Bottom