Key binding - PES 2010

Bendit

Champions League
12 November 2005
UEFA CL
Can anyone using the keyboard please test to see if binding ALT to something upsets their game. Every time I press ALT with PES running, PES goes into a window rather than full screen. It's so infuriating. ALT+ENTER is meant to do that, not that I even want to switch to windowed mode in game.

Ever since PES2009 I can't bind SPACEBAR to anything in game, and now using ALT is FUBAR. I have spent years learning play well with these keys. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

The thing is I used SPACE or ALT for running (with my thumb on it). I am looking for another key, but some keys do not register when three keys are pressed simultaneously. So I am finding I can't run diagonally for example...

I don't want to use a controller either.

Last edited:
with the demo u can't use the ALT key, because every time u press ALT the game switch to window mode.

to solve your problem i suggest a try with PPJOY a virtual joypad, with this u can assign RT LT etc to any key u want, then with PPJOY u can reassign this key to SPACEBAR or other good keys.

install the program, then configure and save an .ini file with only the key to modify (u have to test) then load this .ini file from the PPJOY before play pes.

Important - in the pes settings / controller tab / make sure that PPJOY is enabled as controller 1.

http://www.geocities.com/deonvdw/PPJoy.htm

this work fine in pes2009 too.

Last edited:
to solve your problem i suggest a try with PPJOY a virtual joypad

Thanks for the suggestion. Much appreciated. I spent some time with ppjoy, but it seemed very complicated to me. Your idea did give me another idea, however.

What I did was download another free key mapper called KeyTweak.
http://webpages.charter.net/krumsick/

Works with all Windows versions - including 7. It is a tiny download and is very easy to use. Great instructions too.

I left my PES settings with ALT as run (RB). All I did was remap ALT on my keyboard to CTRL with KeyTweak. That was enough to stop PES going to a window when I press ALT in game. I can play again! Yay!

This method is for global changes in Windows though, so it won't be much good if you want to use a key that is often needed. It is easy to restore keys to defaults though.

Back
Top Bottom