Just like to say

timsmith10000

LEICESTER CITY!
18 August 2003
Leicester
Since fifa 2000 i have converted to pro evo and every year ive given fifa a quick go and thought 'this is shite' and carried on with pro evo.

This year is different. :shock:

The game seems to be a lot more playable than before and the big thing i think it has over pro evo is that you have total control over your players, im sick of the straight lines in pes, you know what i mean, the players run as if they are on runners in the pitch.

Don't say "go and play fifa" all im saying is actually give this one a go. I expected the usual dross but i was really suprised.

Also whatever people say, having a lot more leagues and the game being fully licensed DOES make a difference.

Ill still be buying pro evo 6 but I will really consider getting fifa as well, the first time since 2000.

Play the new fifa with an open mind, and don't slag it off just for its name

The war is on! 8)

I played FIFA 2007 and I agree to some point. EA has improved the game quite a lot, but it still doesn't have the same feeling as PES have.

I gave the game a chance and I'm sticking with Pro Evo. It's good to have some competition, though. I was affraid EA will make FIFA shittier and shittier by the year and Konami would get lazy.

I had similar feelings, I thought FIFA 07 is rather enjoyable. But now after couple of days the overall boredom of this title hits me in the face. Yes it was "fun" but it's gone. FIFA has incredibly short lifespan for me - less than one week. It's over, I don't want to put the disc to my console anymore.

Main reasons to dump it : every goal is the same, things you do on the pitch, your actions are very limited to patterns, you can't play with creativity it's just not there. Oh and I score 5+ goals every match no matter what team I have to beat, that sums up the boredom.

I thought this game will be a cute little pausebreak before skippin on PES6. And guess what? I'm playing PES5/WE10 again...

Last edited:
Indeed, FIFA still has a short lifespan which is a major problem. I play PES5 for almost a year now and I haven't got tired of it and I'll probably keep playing it until PES6's database gets fixed by the masters aka PLF and delperio.

p.s. I heard FIFA online is really good, though. Anyone tried it?

LoL Me and my mate agreed its total crap lol, the PS2 version anyway, its so just crap, its good with friends alone, its boring and rubbish quality, its basically the same as 06 but slightly better, slightly.

And I bought that, luckily its going back Friday, for MGS3:Subsistence.

Back
Top Bottom