1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Jonathan King

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by crayon, 29 March 2005.

1. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Why is this guy being released? Some things just amaze me. :shock: Opinions please.

2. Black

Black Guest

it seems as if about 75% o the population is a peodofile, lock everyone up.

3. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    :mrgreen: That word p....p...p....is probably included in spelling tests at school now. :roll: If they're gonna lock these people up then it should be for longer.

4. JimJoeC

JimJoeC Custom User Title

26 June 2002
    Southampton, England
    Saints
    Did you see the way he was giving all the reporters the thumbs up! Almost like he was proud of his achievments!!

Fucker needs to be knee-capped.

5. babs

babs Guest

He did that because he's always maintained his innocence and is going on a huge PR drive.

6. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Innocent? Erm, let's just say you can't polish a turd.

Somebody on radio suspected he might release a single. Do NOT buy it if it happens!

7. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    People will just download it :mrgreen: .

But seriously, he deserves to be hanged. I can't believe he walks around with a smile as if he enjoyed everything.

8. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    I can't believe I wasted my time as a youth watching his crap. Makes me angry thinking about it. :(

9. Azbo

Azbo Guest

Half the problem is paedo's are ten a penny. I would not be shocked if some of the people who are supposed to lock them up are paedophiles too. It's rife in all walks of life from street cleaners to the aristocracy. Thre like a Masonic network which is why the bid paedo rings are rarely busted as they have influence. :(

I know someone who's job it was to research and seek prosecution against paeodo's and it is scary how many times brick walls are hit and sweeping under the rug happens because somewhere in the network is someone important, wealthy, powerful or in this case famoous is involved.

Last edited by a moderator: 30 March 2005