1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

John Terry sign with Konami

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ThomasGOAL, 8 June 2005.

1. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    I'm in vacation :) and i see on the web John Terry (Chelsea) sign a contract with Konami (like Henry, Totti) for Cover and advert of PES 5.

Edit :

[​IMG]

Last edited: 8 June 2005
  2. Zlatan#9

Zlatan#9 Premiership

26 December 2002
    Sweden
  3. denirobob

denirobob IBERIAN PRIMERA

28 June 2002
    Henley, Oxfordshire
    hi lads,

this is great news.

does anybody know any details on the Chelsea Pro Evo tournament that John Terry organised round his house ?

My mate told me that all the squad were there and Playstation had come in and set up the whole system for him, so theer were lots of tv's and ps2's all linked up.

cheers

db

4. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    Yeah I heard about that and apparently Glenn Johnson is the best player by far and always in the finals.

5. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Oh shit so PES5 is coming out.

It's good what Konami are doing in the makerting area.

Yeah thats true, they done something on that in the Sun about a couple of months ago.

Last edited: 8 June 2005
  6. denirobob

28 June 2002
    Henley, Oxfordshire
    morning chaps,

i'd love to know more about this, presumably they split the squad up into groups or something and then came together for the finals - would of taken bloody ages otherwise if it had been a straight round robin format.

I wonder what teams they were ? I can just imagine Drogba and Kezman arguing over who was going to be brazil or barca or something!

i wonder if any of them are really ropey like some of my mates and can barely begin to get a grip with the controls

db

7. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Db this is the information i got about this tournament thing with John Terry over in another site that some boy saw:

8. denirobob

28 June 2002
    Henley, Oxfordshire
    ha ha that is classic mate!

See the Drogster was getting his excuses in early

db

9. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    lol yeah this is good marketing decision. Hopefully one day Konami's sales will surpass Fifa's and we'll say a big F U to them

Take care

Last edited by a moderator: 8 June 2005
  10. Jacko

Jacko The Don

9 April 2002
    London
    Yes JT loves to play Pro Evo.

JOnno is the current holder of the Cup JT won teh first cup, well so says in my program

11. chelsea_fan

chelsea_fan EPL LEAGUE

3 December 2004
    northpole
    chelsea fc
    way to go TERRY your the best!

12. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    I've always wondered, how good are these players at PES compared to us?
    I bet I can kick their asses at PES4.

13. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    Sky One did a program called 3 lions I think, one of the players they were following was Ashley Cole. It showed him and his mates (lots of other youngster from like Spurs, Wimbledon etc - must be that French Clique keeping him out)...anyway, Ashley Cole scored a belter of a free-kick with Beckham. At least I think it was a rasper.