1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

John Kabira Magic

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Milanista, 2 September 2006.

1. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    A few years ago a thread like this was made, but the links to Kabira's best phrases are all dead.

Does anyone have some of John Kabira's audio clips? Things like the GoldenGoal song?

2. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    I don't got. But in WE10 and WE9 a nice phrase when end the gme he says somethign like "Foda-se nééé..." That means something like "Yeahh... Fuck it"
    Lol

3. fernando

fernando Championship

13 July 2003
    Hex World
    Sacachispas
    hmm silly question but is ther a pìc of kabira?? i wonder how does he look, aside from being jap :)

4. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eusébio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica

Here's a picture about the legend himself:
    [​IMG]

:D

5. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
  6. Trommyda

Trommyda Malibu all the way

19 November 2003
    Nicosia
    Inter,Waalwijk,Chelsea,
    The Kabira only's "nice idea" always made my day.

7. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    I have a few wavs of him with the singing, etc, I'll upload them if there's suitable hosting (i.e. not some poncy rapidshare shite that screws router users).

8. kel

kel Nur der HSV

7 May 2003
    Hamburg, Germany
    Hamburger SV
  9. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    I love you marcel.

10. juveboy

juveboy Juve con te!

3 January 2003
    Torino
    Juventus
  11. Terryb47

Terryb47 Conference

4 August 2004
    awesome! #3 and #4 surely brings back memories: I've only heard those once or twice, and when I told my friends they never heard those before.

12. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eusébio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica
    How I miss WE6 Final Evolution! :')

13. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    The best version, by far! :(

14. bosire

bosire Non-League

4 January 2010
    Mombasa Kenya
    Chelsea
    Am a GREAT Fun of PES Especially coming from loving the PS2 Soccer version to a more lively PS3 Soccer one notable thing I miss alot is the hilarious commentary that used to thrill me done by john kabira, Iwao teruo,and somebody kitazawa cant rem the othername my question is why is PES 2010 For PS3 or any PES Soccer game doens't have the option of japanese commentary I just love it its the best commentary ever it keeps you in the game pse for PES 2011 do something Iam in Kenya and even though I dont understand the japanese language I loved its commentary .Or you go ahead and buy rights for Andy gray and snatch him From EA

15. PIPEÑO

PIPEÑO First Class

12 February 2004
    Santiago, CL
    Manchester United
    You can download Jon Kabira commentary for PES2010. Just Google It. I'm using it.