[JLWE2008CC] Fantasista v2

mrmeuble

Non-League
15 May 2006
Hello :))

I've just created a player in the fantasista mode, and by now I'm quite disappointed... it seems you can't train a specific attribute now when you're not called for the next match, and you get less exp when you play, especially when you begin in the bench..
Does someone know what are the *good* changes in this fantasista mode compared with the 2007 version?
thx

(excuse my poor english btw, I'm french :ROLL:)

Hello :))

I've just created a player in the fantasista mode, and by now I'm quite disappointed... it seems you can't train a specific attribute now when you're not called for the next match, and you get less exp when you play, especially when you begin in the bench..
Does someone know what are the *good* changes in this fantasista mode compared with the 2007 version?
thx

(excuse my poor english btw, I'm french :ROLL:)

if you are not called for the match, you can't train.
you may think you've lose a chance to getting exp because you can't train. but one thing i discovered, after you finished a season, you can get a lot of exp(it can help you to increase 1 point or even 2 points of each ability). so i think the exp hasn't disappeared and it just changed into other format to appear.i dunno the 2007 version has it or not, but this is one "good" change i think in this game!:-pp

Other changes are early retirement and popularity and event snap shots. One more important change!! The AI is crazy. I think its much better in 07 version or maybe my player is jinx ha.... cos whenever my player plays, the whole team just sucks.

One funny thing is the teams in euro league doesn't relegate... which is very funny.

I know it's not the correct place to ask for this. But my Fantasista's save got corrupted. And I don't want to start all over again. I was in the 2012-2013 season, can someone upload it's Fantasista's Save for me? Please.

Other changes are early retirement and popularity and event snap shots. One more important change!! The AI is crazy. I think its much better in 07 version or maybe my player is jinx ha.... cos whenever my player plays, the whole team just sucks.

One funny thing is the teams in euro league doesn't relegate... which is very funny.

i find when playing fantasista you should expect your teammates to dribble into the opponent and lose the ball.. so just sort of sit behind or around anticipating that and when you get the ball, shoot.

your team's defense always passes it around instead of clearing too.. lot of stupid backpasses and passes through the middle of the defense. very stupid.

if you are not called for the match, you can't train.
you may think you've lose a chance to getting exp because you can't train. but one thing i discovered, after you finished a season, you can get a lot of exp(it can help you to increase 1 point or even 2 points of each ability). so i think the exp hasn't disappeared and it just changed into other format to appear.i dunno the 2007 version has it or not, but this is one "good" change i think in this game!:-pp

you are wrong.. at the end of each season you just see the season growth parameter.. so you can see how much you grew that season.. but i like the game.. it's so addictive.. but they could've made it much better by putting training in for example and make (if nescesary) fake 2nd leagues for european teams..

Back
Top Bottom