1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Japanese ps2s, has anyone in the uk got 1?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by pes_vetran, 28 August 2005.

1. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

Basically i wanna buy a japanese ps2 to play we9, i dont wanna modify my ps2 or get the swap magic, just wondering if anyone has gone with the option of buying a jap ps2 and does it work fine in the uk? also is it possible to use the xbox power plug in a jap ps2 coz obviously the supplied jap plug wont work in the uk?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator: 28 August 2005
  2. designer23

designer23 Guest

Japanese Ps2 will work fine in UK as long as you are using a power convertor, this is becasue of the voltage different betweent Jap and UK.

3. fozziebear39

fozziebear39 Non-League

16 May 2003
    St Helens
    I have, it has a transformer especially for it, looks like a tiny PS2. Never thought of selling it, but maybe...... I have WE9 on it. How much do you want it?

4. ronaldo10

ronaldo10 League 1

4 April 2005
    i would buy it for #85 pound with ur we9 on it

5. WeVi

WeVi League 1

26 February 2004
    It's NTSC not PAL.