Japan League vs Liveware Evolution vs PES 2007

JL league is different than PES6. ML is different, no national teams and gameplay is different. i think it is better than PES6 but the game is too easy although it has 6 levels. it seems like PES 2007 is just the same as PES6. don't know much about liveware which was released only in korea.

I didn't play J-league alot but I personally didn’t like it. There was something about the way players received passes that bothered me. There seemed to be a slight delay when getting the pass before you could make a move. Maybe it was just me but they react faster in pes 2007 I think. I have not played Liveware.

Ezio

I have to agree with ezio,
JL has some issues with reciving the passes...
the R2 steps are not as effective as in we10,
In JL its harder for me to pass a player using R2.
I know my comparing is not relvent to the topic but some things must be said.

For me WE Japanese League is the choice, i enjoy too much the master league structure, the gameplay is superb, specially when you play multiplayers with friends, it's a pitty it doesn't have national teams to play with.

I have to agree with ezio,
JL has some issues with reciving the passes...
the R2 steps are not as effective as in we10,
In JL its harder for me to pass a player using R2.
I know my comparing is not relvent to the topic but some things must be said.

Yeah I tried J-League again and still feel the same way. I just don't like the way they recieve passes. I will stick to we/pes 2007.

Ezio

I have pes6 pes 2007 and liveware from last year. I prefer liveware as it is responsive an I like the defense system much better. For me it is the best pes in the series.

I have pes6, we10jl and pes2007 and i think that pes2007 is the best for gameplay and jl is the best for master league structure. I never try liveware.

I have pes6, we10jl and pes2007 and i think that pes2007 is the best for gameplay and jl is the best for master league structure. I never try liveware.
whats different about the jl master league structure then?

j league is the best of them all(on Ps2) because it gets some tweaks(final brushes)if u consider the fact that is the last of the series(2007 is identical with pro evo 6)
.One thing thats not good is that j-league doesn't have all the european clubs but it has better gameplay so i choose J-league.But if i had to choose one for the best ill say Pro Evo 6 on 360 although if i really really hate that joypad but because it has more dribbles(ex.*if u try matthew trick on ps2 holding R1 the player will not make the move but on 360 u can do it.Another thing is the way players interacting with passes on 360 is far better than any other pro6 on consoles.The pitch is bigger and even replays are longer but u cannot save which is something that was getting in my nerves until i bought a camera but anyway:) )thats enough for me to say is the best.
* there is a way to make matthews trick on ps2 holding down R1 but u cannot do it(player facing right)if u press up,down

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom