Army of Two : 40th Day (XBox360, PS3)
Mass Effect 2 (XBox360 & PC)
MAG (PS3)

February
Dante's Inferno (XBox360 & PS3)
Bioshock 2 (XBox360, PS3 & PC)
Heavy Rain (PS3)
Alien vs Predator (XBox360 & PS3)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Conviction (XBox360 & PC)
MX vs MTV Reflex (XBox360, PS3 & PC)
Lego Harry Potter (XBox360, PS3, Wii, NDS, PSP)
Napoleon : Total War (PC)
Blur (XBox360, PS3 & PC)
Singularity (XBox360, PS3 & PC)
Dead Rising 2 (XBox360 & PS3)

March
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
Battlefield : Bad Company 2 (XBox360 & PS3)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 4 (XBox360, PS3 & PC)
Final Fantasy XIII (XBox360 & PS3)
Warhammer 40000: Dawn Of War II - Chaos Rising (2) (PC)
Alpha Protocol: The Espionage RPG (XBox360, PS3 & PC)
God of War III (PS3)
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (PC)
Just Cause 2 (XBox360 & PS3)
Metal Gear Solid : Rising (XBox360)
Split/Second (XBox360, PS3 & PC)
Metro 2033 (XBox360)
Crysis 2 (XBox360, PS3 & PC)

TBC
Mario Galaxy 2 (rumoured to be February)
Gran Turismo 5 (rumoured to be any time from March - December)
Halo : Reach (September)
Shadow Complex 2
Football Manager 2011 (September/October)
Fifa 2011 (October/November)
PES 2011 (October/November)
Red Dead Redemption (April)

Add to those, countless DLC's for current games, including two for Assassin's Creed II hopefully this month, as well as many add-on's and XBL and PSN exclusives. Another expensive year for gaming! :COOL:

Any from there that take your fancy, or any that seem to be missing?

GOTYE for me = April: Red Dead Redemption.

The potential is clearly there for it to pick up the GOTY accolade in November/December. It does look fantastic.

There's also Dead Space 2, which is also out this year - although, in fairness, won't pick up the GOTY trophy, realistically.

Expecting because it's more of the same and can be some fun, even though it doesn't look particularly innovative or better than the previous:
God of war III

Expecting it because I loved the first one and it's something different. Lots of expectactions:
Heavy Rain

Expecting it to be the best game I'll play in 2011, maybe because I'm a big fan of westerns and this one seems like a cross of Wild bunch, Once upon a time in the west, Leone's trilogy, Django, Pale rider...

Red dead redemption

Thankfulyl that list doesnt look that exciting to me. Might actually get to finish some games :)

I am waiting for :

Lego Harry Potter (for my son :))
Red Dead Redemption
Arkham Assylum 2
FIFA 11

February
-Bioshock 2 (XBox360, PS3 & PC) - Will be getting this
-Heavy Rain (PS3) - Will wait for the reviews, looks good but could also turn out to be a very nice quicktime game
-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Conviction (XBox360 & PC) - Might get this, looks good, although Ive never gotten into splintercell.

March
-metro 2033 (XBox360) - Fallout meets Bioshock :D
-Crysis 2 (XBox360, PS3 & PC) - Maybe....

TBC
-Red Dead Redemption (April)

I saw the title of this thread and thought what a shit name for a game :LOL:

I'm looking forward to Splinter cell after seeing the trailer other than that i aint really seem anything on the rest. I didn't even know a new GRAW was coming out

I cant see GRAW 4 coming out anytime soon, especially with Modern Warfare 2 still dominating the sales chart and then Battlefield Bad Company 2 coming out in March. Ubisoft would no way release a game that hasnt even got a known name yet, let alone it been seen. Ghost Recon Future Warrior I think is a name that has been trademarked.

Out of the list, it's a case of maybe getting Mass Effect 2 but not sure, the only one I have ordered it Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and that's only because I got it as cheap pre-order for now, so woot woot. The way alot of games drop in price, often even at release as companies try to get you to buy it from them has totally put me off pre-ordering, unless it is really low. I mean if someone said, pay now and you can have FIFA 11 for 20 quid, I'd be fair enough, you can have my money, but when you pre-order at 35 quid and then come release day the game is available all over the place at 20 quid. Then I'm done with that carry on.

So for now, that list can be a list, I like BF, so that's the only thing I'm interested in. I'll pick up some on it when they are cheaper, but I'm in no rush, I have so many games I havent played nevermind finished to bee getting along with.

Splinter Cell:Conviction I was massively looking forward to based on the 07 trailer, where it's shown as open world, sadly they pretty much scrapped that feel of the game and went back to the rather stale type of gameplay so I'm not sure if it'll be as awesome as I was hoping.

Damn ... I'm torn between another 360 (mainly just for 1 game which I've found out has the ability to import jpegs into your game like for say Pro Evo soccer's kits) or MAG, Heavy Rain, Dead Rising 2, Maybe Gran Turismo 5, Battlefield : Bad Company 2, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War III (PS3).

Sounds a bit unbalanced but honestly that 1 game with the import feature is enough to keep be entertained for months and months - so I'm really lost. :(

GT5 wont come out here in europe in march.

for me i am looking to get abd company 2 on the pc and possibly mass effect 2 at the end of this year when it goes on sale on steam. i just bought the pc version for £3 off steam so that should keep me occupied for the whole year

Damn ... I'm torn between another 360 (mainly just for 1 game which I've found out has the ability to import jpegs into your game like for say Pro Evo soccer's kits) or MAG, Heavy Rain, Dead Rising 2, Maybe Gran Turismo 5, Battlefield : Bad Company 2, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War III (PS3).

Sounds a bit unbalanced but honestly that 1 game with the import feature is enough to keep be entertained for months and months - so I'm really lost. :(
What 360 game?

January
Bayonetta (Xbox360 & PS3) - Liked the demo, but, that's about it.
Mass Effect 2 (XBox360 & PC) - Can't get it 'coz I don't have a 360.
MAG (PS3) - Still trying to find my way around the beta...

February
Dante's Inferno (XBox360 & PS3) - I prefer God of War 3 thanks.
Bioshock 2 (XBox360, PS3 & PC) - Mmmm... Probably. Maybe I'll have to play the 1st game first.
Heavy Rain (PS3) - Downloaded the trailer off the Japanese store and it looks awesome.
Alien vs Predator (XBox360 & PS3) - No idea.
Lego Harry Potter (XBox360, PS3, Wii, NDS, PSP) - Maybe, eventhough I do not like the whole HP series, but only because I have a soft-spot for Lego.
Blur (XBox360, PS3 & PC) - Don't know it.
Singularity (XBox360, PS3 & PC) - Don't know it.
Dead Rising 2 (XBox360 & PS3) - Haven't played the first one and no idea.

March
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) - Oh definitely. Also seriously thinking of buying the G25 for maximum entertainment.
Battlefield : Bad Company 2 (XBox360 & PS3) - Mmmm..
Final Fantasy XIII (XBox360 & PS3) - Must. Buy.
Alpha Protocol: The Espionage RPG (XBox360, PS3 & PC) - No idea.
God of War III (PS3) - :COOL:
Split/Second (XBox360, PS3 & PC) - No idea.
Metro 2033 (XBox360) - Not on ps3 goddammit.
Crysis 2 (XBox360, PS3 & PC) - Heard and read so many thing about the first one so I'll see how the user rating/reviews go.

Other games in 2010:
Dead Space 2: Will buy it because I've truly enjoyed the first one and would like to see what happens in the sequel.

Batman AA2: Loved the first one, eventhough the ending was quite easy. Can't wait to play this.

What 360 game?

Ah nothing that would interest many here but Smackdown 2010.

Spoilered for those who don't care about wresting games
They added a paint tool this year so you can draw logos and attires designs and tattoo's yourself but someone found that on the 360 you can swap your hand drawn pics for jpegs or pdf's. So you can take a real world logo and use it rather than having to draw it yourself.

So the best you can get by drawing it with your pad is something like this:
zspvu8.jpg

With the import thing you can take textures from the past games and just use those so you have the actual real life texture.

hoganingameh.jpg

You still need to be able to morph the face yourself but attire wise it's a dream come true for fans like me who make tons of wrestlers each year for the games.

It's released in May but my most anticipated game of the year is Skate 3. Thoroughly enjoyed the other two in the series :).

Seems like there's too many unoriginal/throwaway games on the lists above.
How many shooting games do we need?... There's waaaay to many of them produced these days imo.

Back
Top Bottom