1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

J League Thread

Discussion in 'Football' started by Gorskino10, 18 August 2005.

1. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

Hi, i always watch j league on sky sports 1 when its on its great i also watch football asia as well thats cool, i went to japan and watched a game between Kasimir Antlers,i surport them reallyu in the j league or urawa reds are good to their is tones of good teams in the j league :)
    anyone watch j league football

2. DzFan

DzFan Conference

10 June 2004
    Kashima Antlers

My favorite team is FC Tokyo :D

3. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    We dont get enough, or any, coverage of it here in Italy.:(

4. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

that bad do u have italiian version of sky its in the uk come to the uk buy sky and then take it 2 italy and watch my friend lol

5. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    Wish we had the italian Sky Sports Serie A coverage in UK. I was in Roma in April and they were showing matches from last season. The picture was pin sharp and the commentary was really lively.. L-L-L-LUCATELLI!!!!

Over here in UK, we have to watch Serie A on Eurosport. The picture is not very good, and the commentary sucks ass with some guy who sounds like he's had too much beer.

on the topic of this thread, i like F Marinos... but they are way behind the Antlers this season. Could be worse - could be FC Tokyo with something like 36 goals conceeded in 6 games :D

6. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    If there was a Jleague team i liked, it would be Antlers and Shimizu S-Pulse.

And Iceman, italian Sky also has the full EPL, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, La Liga, SPL ;)

7. curswine

curswine Premiership

3 May 2004
    Fleetwood
    I've always followed Verdy in the J-League, now I am going to have to follow them in J2, Washington was a quality addition for them just a shame one player doesn't make a team especially iwht a lack lustre performance from Yoneyama constantly conceding goals.