Jürgen Klinsmann new Bayern Coach

YAY!!!

But he'll need a good man at his side.

yep!
i'm really curious to see what jurgen will be able to do without Löw at his side. this will probably be the first real test for jurgen's coaching ability :)

Last edited:
I'm still quite shocked but trying to get used to it. I've never expected that to happen. I'm definitely gonna get drunk tonight.

Bayern is funny. Contract till 2010 :lmao:
Klinsmann are always get out before contract ends. He fire him after 6 Month and then pay each year 7-8 Million € :applause:
And he can surf back to california

Btw: I don´t know why everyone see Klinsmann as a good coach

Worldcup 2002 (Asia)= Germany 2.
Worldcup 2006 (Home)= Germany 3.

Btw: I don´t know why everyone see Klinsmann as a good coach

Worldcup 2002 (Asia)= Germany 2.
Worldcup 2006 (Home)= Germany 3.

Are you serious?
Did you watch the World Cup? Did you watch the following Euro qualifiers?
Klinsmann is solely responsible for revolutionizing the way the German team plays football. It was his "stubbornness" and bravery to face constant critics no matter what to get this team back where it belongs.

And don't you dare argument with Rudi Voller... Forgot the Euro 2004? Huh? Forgot how our team played in 2002? Kahn and Ballack saved our ass almost every game back then, and we didn't really play giants either.

Klinsmann at Bayern is a sensation. That's gonna be one hell of a ride and I can't wait to see it.

:)

Are you serious?
Klinsmann is solely responsible for revolutionizing the way the German team plays football.

i have to disagree on this mate. i don't think Jurgen is the real artificer of german team's football. of course i might be wrong but sure he's not the only responsible for germany's great football. Löw deserve much credit in this.... in my honest opinion he deserves most of the credit for that awesome team we saw at germany '06.
the italian tv showed some trainings and some specials about germany 2 years ago and it was pretty evident that Joachim was the man in charge, the one who guided the training sessions and probably (but that's just my opinion) also the tactical sessions.

that's why i wrote this will be his first REAL test.

I'm a big fan of Klinsmann.
I'm old enough to have seen the sensational German team which won euro 1972...they played beautiful football.
Afterwards Germany always had good results but were the most boring team to see. They were a highly competitive but sometimes very cynical team (remember the 1982 semi-final against France or the mtach against Austria in that same tournament). They even won the 1990 World Cup by diving. Of course those teams never gave up and were actually very deserving, but as a neutral football fan you always were "against" those German teams because they were so utterly boring...
The German team at the 2006 World Cup was one of the most attractive teams of the tournament...as a neutral i became a fan because they played beautiful football.
All this said i'm not so sure Bayern is the right choice for Klinsmann...he was never happy there as a player...first thing i would do if i was him is transfer Kahn and other old players...if he does not do that, they will destroy him.

All this said i'm not so sure Bayern is the right choice for Klinsmann...he was never happy there as a player...first thing i would do if i was him is transfer Kahn and other old players...if he does not do that, they will destroy him.

Sure, there were some complications, especially between him and Uli Hoeneß. But they had a positive outcome, Hoeneß, Rummenigge and Klinsmann never lost contact and always respected each other deeply. In the end of 2006, Klinsmann even said he'd like to join Bayern one day if he was given the opportunity.

Regarding Oliver Kahn, there won't be any troubles. He's gonna retire at the end of the season anyway. Other than that, I can't see any potential troubles. We won't have any "old" players left then anyway, only Zé Roberto turning 34 this year.

Are you serious?
Klinsmann is solely responsible for revolutionizing the way the German team plays football. It was his "stubbornness" and bravery to face constant critics no matter what to get this team back where it belongs.

And don't you dare argument with Rudi Voller... Forgot the Euro 2004? Huh? Forgot how our team played in 2002? Kahn and Ballack saved our ass almost every game back then, and we didn't really play giants either.

Klinsmann at Bayern is a sensation. That's gonna be one hell of a ride and I can't wait to see it.

:)
So´n Quatsch, was hat der Klinsmann denn bis jetzt auf die Beine gestellt ? Die Motivations und die Ansprachen sind 1A gewesen kein Thema, aber die gesamte Taktik etc. während der WM hat doch der Jogi gemacht, natürlich kann man die Nationalelf für 5-7 Spiele auf den Punkt motivieren, aber die Spieler werden das irgendwann merken, das immer das gleiche kommt und dann wird das auch nicht mehr wirken, da halte ich jede Wette. Vielleicht errinnerst Du dich noch daran was vor der WM war, auch mit Jürgen Klinsmann, das waren ganz andere Spiele als bei der WM, wo eine ganze Nation dahinterstand.
Gerade das Bayern Sesselfurzer Publikum, pfeift doch schon bei 3 Fehlpässen, ich wette der überlebt da kein Jahr.
Nationalmannschaft und Vereinsfussball, das sind Welten in der der täglichen Arbeit. Die Bayern haben keinen Trainer gekauft, sondern einen Motivationscoach für 8 Millionen im Jahr. Das ist meine Meinung. Und ich fand den deutschen Fussball bei der WM auch sensationell, der vergleich mit 2002 war eher als Scherz gedacht, da wir im fernen Asien 2. wurden und bei der Heim WM nur 3. :lol:

Sorry for German Language :)

i have to disagree on this mate. i don't think Jurgen is the real artificer of german team's football. of course i might be wrong but sure he's not the only responsible for germany's great football. Löw deserve much credit in this.... in my honest opinion he deserves most of the credit for that awesome team we saw at germany '06.
the italian tv showed some trainings and some specials about germany 2 years ago and it was pretty evident that Joachim was the man in charge, the one who guided the training sessions and probably (but that's just my opinion) also the tactical sessions.

that's why i wrote this will be his first REAL test.

Thats what i say above ;)

Regarding Oliver Kahn, there won't be any troubles. He's gonna retire at the end of the season anyway. Other than that, I can't see any potential troubles.

Then he kill Sepp Maier ;)

Last edited:
The whole "what did he achieve" topic is as old as the sport itself. I'm sick and tired of that attitude. It's just not the better way at all to sign 60+ coaches with their antique interpretations of the game because of their past success...
Bayerns officials wanted one thing: to FINALLY change system, tactics and style of the team. Klinsmann guarantees that.

If it wouldn't be this surprise signing, my favorites would've been Matthaeus or Klopp, really. I desperately wanted some fresh air in the club and my expectations were far exceeded.

i have to disagree on this mate. i don't think Jurgen is the real artificer of german team's football.

Loew was the man who coached the team, Klinsmann was the manager, motivator and father-figure, who stood in front of the players whenever trouble was at hand. What I meant, was, that if it hadn't been for Klinsmann, nothing would've changed at all!
Loew is the better coach, if you ask me, but he had almost no standing in the German FA. Had he been solely responsible for the team back then he would've been fired only weeks after his succession! No doubt about that.
It needed a strong character with a status like Klinsmann, who wasn't afraid of the backlash his new methods would summon (and boy, did he receive some...) and who is a "bastard" when it comes down to contract modalities.
And never forget who the guy was who brought Loew in after all: Klinsi!

That said I'm sure he'll bring in a surprise coach this time as well. Can't wait to hear about that. :)

u made some good points, Rentalkid, or at least they look pretty agreable to me (of course u know the german situation better than me;)).
klinsi put his personality, while joachim put his coaching ability.

and sure klinsi also deserves some credit for choosing joachim as his "man beyond the curtain" and for putting his face in front of the media, facing all the critics.

me too i think bayern needed something new (fresh, like u say) for the next season. i never rated that much Hitzfeld as a coach (but sure he's better than Felix :roll:).

but...
If it wouldn't be this surprise signing, my favorites would've been Matthaeus or Klopp, really. I desperately wanted some fresh air in the club and my expectations were far exceeded.
:shock:
u do realise u just lost my respect with this statement, don't u?
:lol:
jokes aside, there's a new generation of fantastic coaches in bundesliga and the tactical variety of the league made some huge steps foward in the past 10 years (nowadays almost every team in bundes plays "his own football" and bundesliga might probably be considered as the second best league in europe, talking about the tactical education and the quality of the coaches).......
but mate, Klopp????? c'mon!:lol:

but mate, Klopp????? c'mon!:lol:

That was mainly a sentiment to Kloppos status as (imo) the most sympathetic person in the buiseness. The way he approaches football is remarkable, especially considering he's under a big amount of pressure as well.
He's no bad coach at all. Mainz had no stars and were always a force in the 2nd league. When they finally made it to the 1st division they were a real attraction and I sure as hell wish Klopp and his team back up.

His analysis during the World Cup were my everyday highlight back then!
Great person!

That was mainly a sentiment to Kloppos status as (imo) the most sympathetic person in the buiseness. The way he approaches football is remarkable, especially considering he's under a big amount of pressure as well.

yep, here i agree with u. i remember when he promised to offer a beer to the whole city, if Mainz would have avoided the relegation! :lol:
nice person, no doubt about it.....
and actually he wasn't that bad at Mainz, u're right here too.

i guess i carry a prejudice about him coz of his analysis during the world cup..... wich were honestly quite poor.

During the world cup i was hosting 2 german friends at my home and we use to watch together those analysis (satellite tv). they used to translate it for me, as i don't speak german.....
well, honestly i could have done much better than Klopp :mrgreen:

i remember when he talked about italy, trying to explain our game system (Trap was there too). He started explaining italy's football with that eletronic blackboard, saying "well italy plays like this, this and this"
i didn't even need my friends to translate it, as, just by looking at his drawings, i could notice he was totally wrong.
then the tv host asked trapattoni "so, what do u think about it? do u have anything to add?"
and trap replied "actually this is totally wrong. italy doesn't play this way since 1950"
:lol::lol::lol:
so embarassing!

Back
Top Bottom